All things Dundee FC

On 14/07/2023 at 18:29, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Pitch looking absolutely superb on stv news tonight.

Looked pretty good in RL as well. 🤩

First half was pretty good entertainment really, second half mebbe a bit less so.

My wee lassie enjoyed her late night @Dens anyway. :) 

yinited looking at Louis Moult must admit between him and Curtis Main I wouldn’t grumble if they were to come off the bench for us

I forgot about the Mexicans😁

Edited by D TOTAL

1 minute ago, D TOTAL said:

yinited looking at Louis Moult must admit between him and Curtis Main I wouldn’t grumble if they were to come off the bench for us

I forgot about the Mexicans😁

Moult is absolutely done. 3 goals since January 2019. 
Main is an absolute dumpling. 

29 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Moult is absolutely done. 3 goals since January 2019. 
Main is an absolute dumpling. 

I’d take Main. Don’t get the abuse he gets. Had a mare at Aberdeen but done really well for Motherwell and St Mirren. 

26 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

Any updates on Malachi Boateng situation 

Looked like a done deal on Friday but it’s gone very quiet

Sure that questioned was asking on the deetv interview im sure he said there was stuff in the works just paperwork etc need complated before anything gets announced might not be Boateng but sounds like it could be

1 hour ago, MarkoP said:

I heard last week that the clubs had only really made an initial contact. Was over egged that the deal was done. 

1 hour ago, MarkoP said:

I'm working me bollocks off mate.

football manager GIF by QPR FC

Any idea whether Los Mexicanos will be playing this evening? Going to be quite a reality check for them going from 39 degrees on the Gulf of Mexico to 15 degrees and rain in Bonnyrigg but the pleasure of pulling on the pulling on the camisa azul oscuro will more than compensate. 

34 minutes ago, Thomohawk said:

Any idea whether Los Mexicanos will be playing this evening? Going to be quite a reality check for them going from 39 degrees on the Gulf of Mexico to 15 degrees and rain in Bonnyrigg but the pleasure of pulling on the pulling on the camisa azul oscuro will more than compensate. 

No, Docherty says the plan is to have them here for Thursday training. I'd be surprised if they were massively involved in the Airdrie game so soon after, but I bet they'll be involved in the Dumbarton game next week.

Excited for this signing and I think we were screaming out for a player like him. Almost Kamara-esque, good technical and physical player. Docherty has says he thinks there is more to his game than just being a no.6 and he wants to help him develop to get more goals and assists.

16 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Excited for this signing and I think we were screaming out for a player like him. Almost Kamara-esque, good technical and physical player. Docherty has says he thinks there is more to his game than just being a no.6 and he wants to help him develop to get more goals and assists.

Mal only scored 2 goals for us last season but they were both decent, I was keen on seeing him take more shots all year but it never really materialised. Curious to see how he gets on after making the step up though, I was a massive fan of his and I hope he does well.

12 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Mal only scored 2 goals for us last season but they were both decent, I was keen on seeing him take more shots all year but it never really materialised. Curious to see how he gets on after making the step up though, I was a massive fan of his and I hope he does well.

Do you think he is capable of the step up? I've only saw him once (the final day) and wasn't impressed but obviously can't judge a player on one game.