All things Dundee FC

I'm not sure Deuchars owns Gussie, I think they renamed it as he put the surface in and updated it all.

ETA : who's the Edinburgh based Celtic fan? :unsure:

I'll level with you here - I've got no idea what his name is off the top of my head but I read it on a forum somewhere yesterday.

What is clear though is that Utd borrowed against Tannadice as it appeared on their last accounts - presumably (and I know the Arabs know more about financial administration than us from their years of telling us so) if an administration were to occur the debt would become a "bad" one and the asset which was provided as security, namely Tannadice, would be forfeited and become the property of the loan provider.

Spoke to a few DABs in work, supposedly Deuchars does own Gussie and there are rumours the stadium was traded off against a 'soft' loan.

The man who supposedly has it, was someone who was going into the Oz club with him, too.

It's not rumors about Tannadice - the details appeared in their latest accounts.

Utd Mad went into it's default meltdown mode when he accounts came out and someone noticed it.

Spoke to a few DABs in work, supposedly Deuchars does own Gussie and there are rumours the stadium was traded off against a 'soft' loan.

The man who supposedly has it, was someone who was going into the Oz club with him, too.

So reading between the lines, ST didn't have enough money to fund his part of the OZ deal so mortgaged off the stadium for a soft loan which may have paid off 1 of his soft loans freeing up money for him?

DABS forum for this pish. Anyone heard anymore signing rumours? Surely we will bring in at least one more.

Hopefully we sign a defensive mid to batter f**k out of folk. Happy to see Kerr and Wighton have their chance for rest of season to add more squad depth. Hopefully no more injuries too.

Darren o'dea been announced on Dundee website

Could be a hit or a miss. Wasn't a bad player for Celtic. Although I often wonder, there's a reason why these guys playing at a decent level disappear out of Europe completely. Oconner, riordan mcgeady etc?

We have an excellent relationship with players - Shaw, Britton, Harkins etc - it's fate for Abzy.

Dens needs those looks and body tbh.

I will be in the away end with a 'Save the Captain Children' collection bucket on match day ;)

The player links between the clubs are quite impressive :)

Jagster, can you put out an anti-DAB call at HT in our meeting on the 16th? It would be much appreciated.

Thank you Jaggy.

I'll need to put my thinking cap on. Any suggestions PM me m9 ;)

I'll level with you here - I've got no idea what his name is off the top of my head but I read it on a forum somewhere yesterday.

What is clear though is that Utd borrowed against Tannadice as it appeared on their last accounts - presumably (and I know the Arabs know more about financial administration than us from their years of telling us so) if an administration were to occur the debt would become a "bad" one and the asset which was provided as security, namely Tannadice, would be forfeited and become the property of the loan provider.

Where can these accounts be found? I'd like to wind someone up.

Could be a hit or a miss. Wasn't a bad player for Celtic. Although I often wonder, there's a reason why these guys playing at a decent level disappear out of Europe completely. Oconner, riordan mcgeady etc?

The reason is surely money? Pretty confident a lot of clubs would've taken him in the summer. I remember he was on Sportsound saying he had plenty of offers, not sure where from though and I'm positive he spoke about the India move. It's a short term gig for a big reward, Nicolas Anelka is actually their manager!!

I think it's a very solid signing by Dundee, I think the Hartley factor would've played a part in helping push the move through as well. Good deal, especially after what happened to McPake.