All things Dundee FC

This may be controversial but o genuinely don't see a big future for wighton. Really dont think he has enough about him and certainly dont see him breaking into our team anytime soon and didnt do very well for raith either

Having watched him huff and puff his way through the first half of this season, I agree.

Showed a few nice touches but just never looked like doing anything that would actually hurt the opposition. His finishing was atrocious as well.

Based on the evidence of this season, he'll do well to forge a career at Championship level.

I say Partick.

They get a sexually attractive #baller for Jaggy to swoon over, he gets (some) game time and he comes back to Dens having relegated United a better man.

Interesting proposal Deeboi. All I remember is he's a bit wispish but scored a very good goal against us last season. You can have Freddy Frans for a month, but I warn you he's totally reem and there'll be coose juice flowing down the Hilltoon when he's on display 8)

Having watched him huff and puff his way through the first half of this season, I agree.

Showed a few nice touches but just never looked like doing anything that would actually hurt the opposition. His finishing was atrocious as well.

Based on the evidence of this season, he'll do well to forge a career at Championship level.

It's amazing how quick people are to judge an 18 year old playing regularly at that level for the first time. How does his time there compare with someone like Russell? In terms of goals and game time they're not too dissimilar. Russell was a year older too. He's done alright for himself.

It's amazing how quick people are to judge an 18 year old playing regularly at that level for the first time. How does his time there compare with someone like Russell? In terms of goals and game time they're not too dissimilar. Russell was a year older too. He's done alright for himself.

Russell was streets ahead of Wighton.

The whole situation reminds me a bit of a guy we had on loan from St. Johnstone. He was garbage and we got the usual insults, Fife Ingrates, go shag your cousin, you've all got six fingers... He doesn't play at any level any more.

I think Wighton is better than the guy mentioned above but I genuinely doubt he'll cut it at Dundee, he's got a great touch, could beat a man easily if he had pace but he's lacking in so many other areas, notably attitude, the guy who asked about Russell, he busted a gut for 90 minutes every game for us. It's a real shame as this guy's reputation had us think he'd be fairly comfortable at this level, aye he's only 18 but I remember, and you will too, an 18 year old Griffith at this level and there's no comparison. It's his attitude the really would worry me, on Saturday and for a lot of the season he didn't really look like he gave a single f**k.

Of course, we could all just be dim witted Fifers who don't know what's good for us, or we could be fan of a team who have seen scores of Loan players come and go, some who have made it, some who haven't, and have a pretty clear idea of who's going to make it or not.

Edited by Enigma

Russell was streets ahead of Wighton.

The whole situation reminds me a bit of a guy we had on loan from St. Johnstone. He was garbage and we got the usual insults, Fife Ingrates, go shag your cousin, you've all got six fingers... He does play at any level any more.

I think Wighton is better than the guy mentioned above but I genuinely doubt he'll cut it at Dundee, he's got a great touch, could beat a man easily if he had pace but he's lacking in so many other areas, notably attitude, the guy who asked about Russell, he busted a gut for 90 minutes every game for us. It's a real shame as this guy's reputation had us think he'd be fairly comfortable at this level, aye he's only 18 but I remember, and you will too, an 18 year old Griffith at this level and there's no comparison.

Of course, we could all just be dim witted Fifers who don't know what's good for us, or we could be fan of a team who have seen scores of Loan players come and go, some who have made it, some who haven't, and have a pretty clear idea of who's going to make it or not.

Stephen Reynolds. Scored over 100 youth goals and was scouted by Man U.

Last seen working in an ice cream shop.

Hopefully this rumour isn't true. I had also heard he was poor in the championship.

One Rangers fan says he preferred Moshni :lol:

Another says he was the best CH at the club.

ETA : I am not too keen. He was good for a brainfart and he will be after a decent wedge. I'd rather we looked elsewhere, he'd also take a while to get match sharpness you'd imagine.

Edited by Deeboy

One Rangers fan says he preferred Moshni :lol:

Another says he was the best CH at the club.

I'd give a free pass to anyone in McCoist's team. The Rangers fans hounded Rickie Foster, but he's been very decent for us.

Rangers at that time just got McCulloch to smack it long to Kenny Miller. Everyone else was a passenger.