All things Dundee FC

Just now, Boo Khaki said:

Would help ID the first guy if the clip wasn't a nanosecond long and so blurry it could be 90% of black blokes on the planet 😂

Tell me about it! They then posted another clip that was 3 seconds long. So all in all, very helpful.

50 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Tell me about it! They then posted another clip that was 3 seconds long. So all in all, very helpful.

Much clearer 🙃 supposedly a winger, if it helps anyone

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Seems as good a place as any to ask this, any recommendations for a Thursday afternoon pint either Lochee or Strathmartine Road/Hilltown area, on my lonesome as the good lady will be at work. I’ll be about a 15 minute walk either way to either Kelly’s in Lochee or Frews on Strathmartine road so either area works for me. Or am I best just heading in to the town?

6 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Seems as good a place as any to ask this, any recommendations for a Thursday afternoon pint either Lochee or Strathmartine Road/Hilltown area, on my lonesome as the good lady will be at work. I’ll be about a 15 minute walk either way to either Kelly’s in Lochee or Frews on Strathmartine road so either area works for me. Or am I best just heading in to the town?

Lochee a khazi, Hilltown far better mate. 

4 minutes ago, Aidan said:

As a visitor to Dundee myself for the last 30 years I'd go to Halleys. 

Good pint and fairly normal clientele. Always have the Bowser as an alternative if you suddenly feel the need to live dangerously, sing on Karaoke, see an unauthorised strip show, get in fight or just wonder how the human race survives, unless it's been gentrified?  🤔

5 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

As a visitor to Dundee myself for the last 30 years I'd go to Halleys. 

Good pint and fairly normal clientele. Always have the Bowser as an alternative if you suddenly feel the need to live dangerously, sing on Karaoke, see an unauthorised strip show, get in fight or just wonder how the human race survives, unless it's been gentrified?  🤔

I was ideally looking for somewhere that didn’t require the wearing of a stab proof vest so this Bowser that you speak of may be a no. 

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

I was ideally looking for somewhere that didn’t require the wearing of a stab proof vest so this Bowser that you speak of may be a no. 

It's a beautiful place. 

Thank you. 

Just now, Aidan said:

To be fair, the last time I was in the Bowser was at least 5 years ago and I have never been hugged or cuddled more in an afternoon in my life, I had no idea who anyone was.

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

If heading towards town the Frews is your best bet. Always a good pint and none of the 'characters' you might find in pubs on the Hilltoon. If you're going to Lochee then I'd head to the Logie Club on Liff Road or try out Sandy's Bar a couple of hundred yards along the road towards the High St. Under new management and getting some nice reviews