All things Dundee FC

Speaking to my mate who is confident lyrics can be made around the La Ketchup song to match Loy, Stewart, Harkins and Hemmings link up play. Tried a few variations such as 'to the Loy, the Stewart, the Harkins ball in' - but nothing is fitting. He told me to try on here - but I have my doubts that it's a workable song.

Speaking to my mate who is confident lyrics can be made around the La Ketchup song to match Loy, Stewart, Harkins and Hemmings link up play. Tried a few variations such as 'to the Loy, the Stewart, the Harkins ball in' - but nothing is fitting. He told me to try on here - but I have my doubts that it's a workable song.

Ffs

Potentially £2-3Million. I would snap their hand off for £3million.

If it is a genuine offer then I'd have to say thank you and all the best to Kane. We can't turn down offers like that! Hopefully we can replace him, which won't be easy. Edited by K.T

This kind of money could set the club up for years.Were still needing to improve the infastructure at the club.Aberdeen,Celtic etc are wearing heart and distance monitors for example.A winter shut down next season could allow the players to get away for a week in the sun.

Dens also could be purchased.

Hartley has a great eye for a player and with an increased budget could do very well,but wouldn't be wanting him to be handed 2 mill when there are other things needing addressed first.

Depending on how ambitious we really want to be we could sign a goalscorer, commanding center half and basically build a very good squad and youth intake aswell. If they put the money in they may end up getting it back of we have a serious cup run or if we get into a European place aswell.

If its a genuine offer we have to accept it, not even in doubt.

No question, take the money if true.

I've heard some stories that the sudden willingness to throw absurd money at footballers is a new strategy to counter Chinese government restrictions on money leaving the country, in effect money laundering. If true, we should 1) get the cash upfront and 2) push for the higher end of the scale i.e 3 million.

Oh, and ask them if they are interested in a goalkeeper - available for the same 3m!

Last para. was not 100% serious.