All things Dundee FC

Apparently Nicky Clark is going to the Pars.....maybe that means bakhtoui is leaving ?? Would be a decent signing if Stewart goes

He's already said he's moving on from Dunfermline.

I got the youngest a season ticket at super early bird price. However I'm already giving 340 as it is which I think is a silly price for a season ticket. 380 I think it is if you didn't have a season ticket last season. Mental prices.

I do agree with you with regard to the adults prices, I reckon somewhere about the £280 mark would be more where I would like to see it but hey ho, I'll be going to every game barring whatever fixtures I miss due to a holiday in sept/oct so I'll still either break even or benefit from the season ticket.

Unsure what dessert to have. Outside the now having a barbecue.

This post made me laugh Tam and I really should reward it with a greenie but you need to learn how to put a picture in a post properly.

So until then, you're not getting it.

Thank you.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464114994.129481.jpg

Was doing a bit of reminiscing today and remembered this game.

Coldest I've ever been at a football match but what a night.

I was too young at the time to go, think I was only 12 at the time. Seeing Dundee in Europe is one of the two things I want to see before I pop my clogs. Got plenty of time on my side and I believe this will be ticked off along with the other in the next five years.

18 year old I was. Still have the scarf I was given over there. Remember on the trams on way back from the game lads on top of it. A fire was built at the bottom of the stand ( blocks ). A lad beside me decided to do a swan dive we no top on which he hurt himself but he was that pished carried on singing . The miniature whiskey bottles we had which we ended up launching at the aussie goalie.

Was baltic like you said. Sure the game finished at 11 at night there time. Albania I was not aloud to go but my dad ended up going with 20 odd fans I think went.

Class times

I reckon there was about 100 fans in total in Albania. I'll try and dig out some photos I took at the time.

Perugia was amazing. Spent all day in the square drinking and getting sun burnt then nearly froze to death at the match. All the locals lined the streets to see 2k+ Dees being piped through the streets on the way to the buses. Would love another Euro adventure.

Dundee and St Johnstone pass up the chance to sign Eggert Jonson the former hearts RB

That article is one of the worst I've ever seen by Duthie. Dundee and St Johnstone pass up the chance to sign player that once played in Scotland who's now free...

He may as well have written we've 'passed up the chance to sign' *insert any random player who's currently been released*. Scraping the barrel doesn't cover it.