All things Dundee FC

I'd say Vincent has looked far more promising than Hateley who looks finished to me. No pace, not a tackler and have his dead balls been anything other than average? WRT Williams his performances so far have been poor but since we went to a back 5, and on the evidence at Perth he ain't a wing back, our system isn't really accommodating of a winger.

34 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I'd say Vincent has looked far more promising than Hateley who looks finished to me. No pace, not a tackler and have his dead balls been anything other than average? WRT Williams his performances so far have been poor but since we went to a back 5, and on the evidence at Perth he ain't a wing back, our system isn't really accommodating of a winger.

Yup, Williams has mostly been played out of position (there's a surprise) which is why i'm keen to see him a bit more in his natural position.

From what i can remember he played on the wing the first three matches. Done really well up at Dingwall, got an assist in both the other ones - however was absolutely terrible against Rangers within that.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I also have to say, and I realise it means f**k all, but the yanks should be telling Hartley to smarten himself up a bit. A manager should set an example. He looks slovenly. Overweight, scruffy, untidy - a total mess.

His is coming across as really dour too. He doesn't look like he could motivate a team to a winning mentality just now, Craig Levein looks like he would be more fun than Hartley right now!

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

I also have to say, and I realise it means f**k all, but the yanks should be telling Hartley to smarten himself up a bit. A manager should set an example. He looks slovenly. Overweight, scruffy, untidy - a total mess.

Spot on.Dedication is all well and good, but living in a skip in Sandeman Street. isn't working.

I'm not understanding why everyone on here's went so negative the last couple of weeks, some of the last couple of pages has been ridiculous. Admittedly I've not seen any of the last two games though, so the last I seen was us pumping the farmers. We can all see we're pretty shite but with a full team we're capable of staying up relatively comfortably if we can put a run together. We just lack consistency and almost all of Hartley's signings this summer have been shite. Unfortunately the shite have been signed on 3 year contracts but if we can have another clear out then hopefully we get decent replacements this time.

I'd also like to point out that Loy showed nothing this season so we're not missing him.

4 minutes ago, derrybiy said:

I'm not understanding why everyone on here's went so negative the last couple of weeks, some of the last couple of pages has been ridiculous. Admittedly I've not seen any of the last two games though, so the last I seen was us pumping the farmers. We can all see we're pretty shite but with a full team we're capable of staying up relatively comfortably if we can put a run together. We just lack consistency and almost all of Hartley's signings this summer have been shite. Unfortunately the shite have been signed on 3 year contracts but if we can have another clear out then hopefully we get decent replacements this time.

I'd also like to point out that Loy showed nothing this season so we're not missing him.

We've been pish for the last season and a half.

No grit in the team and we're going nowhere. Simple as that.

Thank you.

Can I just say the thread about us on your forum is hilariously innacurate. The point about our success being down to us "not taking chances with injury prone players but going for ones with pace" was a highlight.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can I just say the thread about us on your forum is hilariously innacurate. The point about our success being down to us "not taking chances with injury prone players but going for ones with pace" was a highlight.

bedtime.png

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's tragic as f**k that you take photos of your cat, then post them on here, m8.

Everyone loves Smudger, m8. Especially that one where he has clearly just nodded off after reading one of your posts.

So other than the fact we are completely shite and we have signed a pile of shite players on 3 year deals you can see no reason to be negative?

I'm hoping Gordon goes to Chelsea, Bain goes to Glasgow for a reasonable sum and the money goes to fund a couple of people who are
a. Not pish
b. Not permanently injured.
Sorted.

Otherwise I reckon we're up crit sheek.

On 29/01/2017 at 00:04, The Master said:

Inverness are without a home win in their last 7 games at the Caledonian Stadium.

Their next home game is against us.

KBNcZ.gif 

Our last win in the league at home was against you lads. The one time this season we actually looked like a good football team. Since then we've been absolutely horrendous. No chance of it happening again when you guys come up the road.