All things Dundee FC

I'm hoping Gordon goes to Chelsea, Bain goes to Glasgow for a reasonable sum and the money goes to fund a couple of people who are
a. Not pish
b. Not permanently injured.
Sorted.

Otherwise I reckon we're up crit sheek.

Bain seems to be one of the few left who give a f**k. He's raging when we concede and ecstatic when we score. If we lost him I have no doubts we would fall down the table.

Bain seems to be one of the few left who give a f**k. He's raging when we concede and ecstatic when we score. If we lost him I have no doubts we would fall down the table.

In the paper this morning slamming the rest of the team. Looked fucking raging on Friday night as well

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Our last win in the league at home was against you lads. The one time this season we actually looked like a good football team. Since then we've been absolutely horrendous. No chance of it happening again when you guys come up the road.

Whenever a team is on a bad run of form they always seem to get a result against us.

Although I suppose most fans will think that way about their own team. 

In the paper this morning slamming the rest of the team. Looked fucking raging on Friday night as well

Bit of a disgrace tbh. Although he was in fine form on Friday he should be looking at his own performances as well instead of hanging the whole team out to dry and acting as if his own performances have been acceptable.

He'd do well to take a line of his own advice when he said players need to take responsibility and actually try and dominate his six yard line.

Aye but he had the cheek to answer a few of our idiots back so is at fault for every concession. Get him punted.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Our last win in the league at home was against you lads. The one time this season we actually looked like a good football team. Since then we've been absolutely horrendous. No chance of it happening again when you guys come up the road.

Oh shut your pus will you.

Typical Highland w****r.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Our record away to ICT is atrocious though.

10 games played

0 wins

4 draws

6 defeats (including that 4-0 leathering)

scored 8

conceded 20

And on the whole our record against ICT is shite anyway, including home games, 5 wins from 25, with 10 draws and 10 defeats. I appreciate that Caley Thistle are on a poor run atm and they do look dreadful in the highlights, but I'm still expecting us to go down about 3-0 at the weekend. And I usually am pretty optimistic about our chances!

1 hour ago, The Master said:

Whenever a team is on a bad run of form they always seem to get a result against us.

Although I suppose most fans will think that way about their own team. 

7 minutes ago, JockysJetpack said:

Our record away to ICT is atrocious though.

10 games played

0 wins

4 draws

6 defeats (including that 4-0 leathering)

scored 8

conceded 20

And on the whole our record against ICT is shite anyway, including home games, 5 wins from 25, with 10 draws and 10 defeats. I appreciate that Caley Thistle are on a poor run atm and they do look dreadful in the highlights, but I'm still expecting us to go down about 3-0 at the weekend. And I usually am pretty optimistic about our chances!

You've already broken the 'curse' against us when you won at Dens a couple of months back and we've actually gotten worse since then so I wouldn't go writing your chances off just yet! It might well be two absolutely dung teams battling it out but it won't be as cut and dried as you think it might be.

26 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Oh shut your pus will you.

Typical Highland w****r.

Shut up you fat grouse.

Hopefully Yordi fucks off.

Another waste of time - let him go.

Yordi, Duffy, Loy and Low out would at least be a start to things. If we're going to replace them with pish though then it'll be the final nail in the Hartley coffin - for me.

I hear Pawlett is a maybe. I'd take the w****r right now.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Yordi is shite. I don't blame Hartley for taking a punt on him. Cheap, good goalscoring record at a lower level, has all the physical characteristics to be a top player in that he's strong, can win headers and whilst not fast isn't exactly a slouch either. Just a pity his positional sense is that of Primary school level.