All things Dundee FC

Rumours are that he's resigning. Don't quote me as it could be totally false, but I wouldn't post if I wasn't confident it was true. Fucking shame if it is, as I've always liked him. I just hope that if he does go the fans will remember him for everything he's done for us, as he has progressed us as a football club in the time he's been here. 

Rumours are that he's resigning. Don't quote me as it could be totally false, but I wouldn't post if I wasn't confident it was true. Fucking shame if it is, as I've always liked him. I just hope that if he does go the fans will remember him for everything he's done for us, as he has progressed us as a football club in the time he's been here. 

Quoted.

Has he though? He has had a shit load of backing from the board signed about 40 odd players and there is at least 15 players in that squad who don't look up to it.

Yes he got us promoted and kept us up but the last 18 months have been an absolute disaster and he has undone much of the good work he did in his first 18 months with the club.

39 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thats because St Johnstone fans are never in absolute tatters after a 7-0 home loss

Nope, wrong again.

As usual, you're trying very, very hard to wind people up and failing miserably. What Dundee fans are in 'absolute tatters'? The only thing more embarrassing than our performance is your constant sniveling approach to trolling. We all (largely) expected to get thumped tonight, we've been awful all season. There are very few Dundee fans that would disagree with this. You, above all, should know this as you spend so much time in here.

I think we're all being pretty level headed considering the nature of the defeat — people have been calling for Hartley to get the sack since 5-6 games into the season so this isn't new information. Again, you know this though.

No-one reacts to your pish, because you are a boring, sad human that contributes absolutely nothing.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

6 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Has he though? He has had a shit load of backing from the board signed about 40 odd players and there is at least 15 players in that squad who don't look up to it.

Yes he got us promoted and kept us up but the last 18 months have been an absolute disaster and he has undone much of the good work he did in his first 18 months with the club.

Absolutely spot on.

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

No, it literally takes two minutes............. so its worth wasting that 0.02% of my day on it.

Off the top of my head would 2 minutes not be nearer 0.14% of your day?  Damn it RandomGuy your boredom is clearly contagious.  Mind you that would explain the state of the St Johnstone thread!

Edited by Shadow Play

3 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Yet again after an absolute pumping he shoulders none of the blame and puts it on the players.

Exactly that.  Not a single mention of how got the tactics wrong (actually that should be single tactic of the long punt up the park) wrong).  Not a single mention of how they are all his signings. 

Head in the sand stuff.

To be fair to Hartley, I don't think his comments are that bad. There's no accounting for players playing that poorly. Working all week on a tactic - however shite it may be - I don't think any tactic wouldn't have seen us any better tonight.

Still though, he's got to shoulder some blame as they are his players afterall.

I'm still backing him and think he's still the man for the job. One truly awful performance won't change that for me.

I don't understand why he's getting so much of the blame tonight, he's had to rest players for a massive game on Tuesday knowing deep down we probably weren't going to get a result tonight. Players take the blame for this one for me. I stayed till the end and only Darren O'Dea had the decency to acknowledge the fans.

It's not one truly awful performance though - we've been shite most of the season.