All things Dundee FC

40 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Really enjoyed that, thanks for doing it. That 2012/13 list makes for a fucking painful reminder, we were absolutely stinking

Cheers! There are a few more Dundee ones on the site itself (which is good for quizzes in general) of which I have done one I believe. 

That season was dreadful, but it had it's moments. Recall being at Pittodrie after about 10 games chanting "we've only scored 4 goals" absolutely ZERO pressure on us to do anything, and we were more than happy to oblige.

I wonder if Hartley will go for an experienced replacement or have another punt into the lower leagues for a replacement for Bain. I'm not too familiar with the lower leagues but I'd rather have someone with a bit of experience in this league. An inexperienced keeper and Mitchell will not fill me with confidence. The obvious choice is Mannus of St Johnstone but not sure when his contract expires.

I see Gourlay is away on loan to Clyde, should get plenty of practice there given how shite they are but will be interesting to see how he gets on there. Heard mixed reviews about him, but he looks tiny. Then again, so are Mitchell and Bain.

Mannus is out of contract in the summer and having lost his first team place and the fact his career is probably winding down means he'll be looking for one last first team gig I'd imagine.

I'd be devastated if he ends up in Scotland, but ultimately I think we've made the right choice in Clark. He's a solid goalie and if you do sign him and get the Mannus of 2 seasons ago, he'll win you points. Obvious example is his match winning save at Motherwell in the last game.

You're now joint bottom with Motherwell in terms of games lost this season.

Fingers crossed you hire Pressley or Butcher.

we are on a game by game level now. Absolutely inpossible to gague this squad. Clearly miles behind some but maybe on a decent day can nick it against Thistle etc. Maybe.

We need two wins to avoid the play off or relegation spot I reckon. Kidding ourselves we can look at any up coming match and think, there's 3 points.

Losing 7 goals at home is indefensible and is definitely reason enough to punt a manager. Not sure what we should do though, I don't realistically see someone coming in and suddenly making us a decent team, or even hard to beat. 

Pretty deep running problems, still feel Hartley doesn't even know his best line up and chops and changes based on injuries etc. 

Playing Tom Hateley should be a sacking offence alone, gross misconduct.