All things Dundee FC

To be fair to Hartley, I don't think his comments are that bad. There's no accounting for players playing that poorly. Working all week on a tactic - however shite it may be - I don't think any tactic wouldn't have seen us any better tonight.

Still though, he's got to shoulder some blame as they are his players afterall.

The concern is that he repeatedly blames the players for these performances and doesn't seem to shoulder it himself despite the fact that on occasions his tactics and team set up and lack of plan b have also been to blame. Is he that deluded that he doesn't see his own failings?

RandomGuy - one of the saddest, most boring sods to walk on the face of the Earth in the enormous timespan of this wicked world.

It's time's like this you remember that the human race is spiraling out of control. Is it any wonder the country is fucked when you've got c***s sitting in their bedroom, vest sweat-painted onto their barket being, whilst trawling for four hours through threads to compile a post on another teams forum!

This is what this sad, mundane specimen has done folks. He's then stated it was to read upon awakening on Saturday - despite having returned to the thread to read the replies before midnight, as his boring night gave off no better alternative.

A cull in this world is needed, of that there is no doubt. The century old Elephants of Africa are being maimed. The Rhino's are being tamed. The Lions are being chained. Yet species like Randomguy get to roam the world. Nah;f**k that.

I'd happily giftwrap boring fuds like Randomguy to the Chinese markets (for no expense) in order for them to make some potions - or whatever their black magic shit is. On the matter of China i'm sick of the c***s breeding like rabbits - i'll tell ya.

Anyway, Paul McGowan was good again eh.

Thank you.

Rumours that Granny Danger is baffled by the wolf whistles that continually occur as he walks past building sites.

Granny desperately scampers his wee eye sockets around the vicinity to sight the female without realising it's his Tits that are being admired.

Poor old GD.

Thank you.

Is Alex Neil totally out of our league?

Failing someone of that statute I'd give Pep until the end of the season then punt him one way or another. He looks out of his depth as others have said and it's hard to see a way back. There appears to be a complete lack of strategy other than signing shite players on long contracts. For me it's not about tonight, Aberdeen on that form can pump every team in Scotland bar one. He's had 3 years to assemble a squad, he's been backed with a top 6 budget,to come up with a blueprint which gives you guaranteed no relegation, an almost comfortable top 6 finish and a cup semi final. He's failed totally.

Alex Neil won't be back in Scotland unless the Aberdeen or Celtic job is up.

All aboard the Duffy hype train. Abdy ken's I love an ex-dee. To be honest, Hartley is warming back up to me when I think of the other options.

Is there a guy out there that'll put in as much work as him? Unlikely. Write this season off. Can he rebuild? That's the question that has to be going through Nelms and co's head.

As a reactive fan, the answer is no after tonight. However, he certainly has many pros as well as his clear to see cons.

Lots of debate pre match about bain/Mitchell.

Bain-clearly the better of the 2 but his
attitude,commitment,desire, body language and performances is not acceptable.

I would rather have a 2nd choice Mitchell in goal who has the right attitude and desire to prove he is good enough for us over a clearly distracted/uninterested bain.

7 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

The concern is that he repeatedly blames the players for these performances and doesn't seem to shoulder it himself despite the fact that on occasions his tactics and team set up and lack of plan b have also been to blame. Is he that deluded that he doesn't see his own failings?

Exactly this....He was happy enough to take the plaudits for Feb manager of the month and yes his stubbornness and lack of tactical nous at this level is glaringly obvious, he's often outhought by other managers and doesn't have enough variation in the squad to change things. In his three years he's always flooded certain areas of the squad with total mediocrity and left others thread bare, there seems to be very little logic to his signings

Rumours that Granny Danger is baffled by the wolf whistles that continually occur as he walks past building sites.
Granny desperately scampers his wee eye sockets around the vicinity to sight the female without realising it's his Tits that are being admired.
Poor old GD.
Thank you.

Wtf is this shit ya wierdo

7 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Poor old GD.

Thank you.

Wow!

Team gets a 7-0 scudding at home from Aberdeen and decides to respond by making a bizarre post about a United supporter who, up until now, hasn't posted on a Dundee thread for a couple of months at least.

That's pretty strange behaviour.

43 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Lots of debate pre match about bain/Mitchell.

Bain-clearly the better of the 2 but his
attitude,commitment,desire, body language and performances is not acceptable.

I would rather have a 2nd choice Mitchell in goal who has the right attitude and desire to prove he is good enough for us over a clearly distracted/uninterested bain.

If only Bain was half as good as he thinks he is .

Didn't look obviously at fault for the majority of the goals but his starting position for most was terrible.