All things Dundee FC

Was Skelly not meant to be decent?

I got told that McCann organised a bounce match for out of contract players, but because Skelly's been out injured he never got the chance to play, which might've worked against him when it came to decision time.

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

1 too many, solely because of the amount of injuries he's had at Dens. Decent player in there though. 

Thought it might've been this summer. I reckon he'll end up with us at Morton when his contract is done. 

Had a gander at our current first team squad's contracts:

Mitchell, Gomis, Gadzhalov and Ross are out of contract this season.

Bain, Holt, Cammy, Julen, Low, O'Hara, McGowan, Yordi, Loy and Haber are out of contract at the end of next season.

McPake, O'Dea, Vincent, Williams, Hateley, Wighton and El Bahk all have 2 years left at the end of this current season.

I've probably missed someone as I only had a quick glance, but we'd be doing extremely well if we can get Julen, Low, Yordi, Loy and particularly Williams (due to the length of deal he has) offloaded so that the new manager can have a right go. Hopefully we get a decent amount for Bain and can give Cammy and O'Hara new deals as I imagine a few clubs will come sniffing round them as they enter their final year. I'd also like to see us extend Holt and McGowan's deals, but I suppose we have plenty of time in regards to they two.

Hopefully Gadz gets a new deal although that's touch and go right now and wouldn't be opposed to Ross staying either.

Edited by Ludo*1

Am looking forward to the next 2 games dundee to relegate ict at Dens and then on to the fucking superseal stadium to rip the pish out the Hamilton wankers.

Dundee fc sending teams down the shitter that deserve it.

Am looking forward to the next 2 games dundee to relegate ict at Dens and then on to the fucking superseal stadium to rip the pish out the Hamilton wankers.

Dundee fc sending teams down the shitter that deserve it.

I like you Kev.