Gibraltar - Scotland Oct 2015

mick90

Aye seems Miller and Brown are saying what "they think" might happen from the reaction of the mngt team at the end

I didn't notice what they actually did.

Strachan was basically praising the fans to the hilt though. I don't think there's much to read into that other than genuine appreciation.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin seems to have the fitness and build of a Sunday pub league player

Watching tonight I'd have guessed lge 2 England at very best....this should be his last cap for us....i don't believe Rhodes Griffiths etc aren't also capable of standing still not controlling the ball....service he got from Hutton n Robertson tonight was better than any forward will get during wc qualifiers

I didn't notice what they actually did.

Strachan was basically praising the fans to the hilt though. I don't think there's much to read into that other than genuine appreciation.

Yeah it just sounds like good form - applauding the travelling support at the end of the campaign.

Travesty if three teams from that fucking group qualify automatically.

#apostrophesdontworkinhashtagsm9

After losing four goals to Greece. ...ffs has the entire qualifying campaign been designed to troll Scottish fans lol ??

They beat Cyprus 2-1 and 1-0, we beat Gibraltar 6-0 and 6-0.

Commonwealth Champions on goal difference.

How are we classing this mate, is this a Commonwealth of Nations tournament? We took 4pts off the Irish Free State and they took 4pts off Mandatory Palestine, tbf.

How are we classing this mate, is this a Commonwealth of Nations tournament? We took 4pts off the Irish Free State and they took 4pts off Mandatory Palestine, tbf.

Southern Sudan would fucking hammer us, mate. Probably literally.

p***k Dung now comparing the Tartan Army to Sevco Supporters during the begiinings of Newco

Why cant this c**t not just piss off

Horrible Horrible waste of life.

Thought wee old firm lick spittle was promising to retire once euros were done.....time to tell him to cover next big match in Switzerland at the dignitas clin....stadium....we are out surely he should be huckled? ?

Archived