Gibraltar - Scotland Oct 2015

mick90

p***k Dung now comparing the Tartan Army to Sevco Supporters during the begiinings of Newco

Why cant this c**t not just piss off

Horrible Horrible waste of life.

In what way exactly is he trying to make such a fucking ludicrous comparison?

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even if he isn't he's an utter carbuncle on the inner rectum of Scottish sports journalism....I'd be offended mildly if a commercial organisation inflicted him upon my voluntary subscription but that he steals a wage from the tv licence fee is an utter disgrace

He said the numbers turning out tonight in Faro in the face of despair was similar to Sevco's thousands after liquidation.

And as a Sevco fan told him, its not in defiance but a love for your team.

Never fails to find more words that make me hate the wee vermin p***k even more

He said the numbers turning out tonight in Faro in the face of despair was similar to Sevco's thousands after liquidation.

Jiminy Cricket :rolleyes:

I'd imagine he's managed to offend both sets of people with that pathetic comparison.

People had booked this up to a year in advance and mostly left less than 24 hours after hopes qualification were totally extinguished so the number of fans there doesn't really say anything. At that short notice, next to nobody would have pulled out and not went

Or they had holidays booked in Portugal at the same time?

People had booked this up to a year in advance and mostly left less than 24 hours after hopes qualification were totally extinguished so the number of fans there doesn't really say anything. At that short notice, next to nobody would have pulled out and not went

It would have been easy to stay in albufera than sitting in a bus for an hour each way.

I was astonished by the numbers who went to the game.

It would have been easy to stay in albufera than sitting in a bus for an hour each way.

I was astonished by the numbers who went to the game.

You can't have been to Albufera then, any excuse to get out would do.

Doesn't sound like he's said anything worth getting offended about to be honest.

Not long back.

It was an enjoyable enough trip and it was good to see us scoring a barrow load. Having said that, it is hard not to think that we shit our pants at the business end of the campaign.

Clearly we must do better in the World Cup qualifiers. Going to Georgia and Dublin and not having a right good go has cost us dearly. I wouldn't mind Strachan having another opportunity, if only he learns from these mistakes.

Mind you, I was standing in front of Louis Van Gaal going through security in Faro this morning. Maybe he fancies a crack!

Enjoyed the trip, my first one with Scotland. Some amount of roasters there mind you.

How long does it normally take for an away point to appear on your account?

There's always plenty. Even more this time owing to the location and the timing.

Point will usually appear within a few days of the game

Archived