Gibraltar - Scotland Oct 2015

mick90

Quite chuffed with that. Enjoyable performance and fletcher's hattrick was quite convincing (and made me a wee wedge). More, he played very well in general. I know it was just Gibraltar but it'd be great if he could kick on an reestablish himself as a strong EPL striker.

ETA, shame he's coming up for 29

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take the Gibraltar games out and Georgia (who were generally regarded as a team who might pick up points against rivals in this group) have a record of played 8, won 1, lost 7

And that 3 points is the absolute difference tonight between 3rd and 4th.

Same with Ireland's 4 points of Germany though - many ways to look at it.

Same with Ireland's 4 points of Germany though - many ways to look at it.

No there isn't. I'm interested in our results and how we do. Not how other teams should be performing. Ireland got two unexpected results but that's all ifs and buts.

Win the Georgia game, which we should have and we're in the playoffs.

Rumours Strachan is walking..someone texted its just been on Sportsound, anyone hear it ?

Just listening now, nothing concrete, just Brown and Miller saying it looked like a farewell at the end of the match

Quite chuffed with that. Enjoyable performance and fletcher's hattrick was quite convincing (and made me a wee wedge). More, he played very well in general. I know it was just Gibraltar but it'd be great if he could kick on an reestablish himself as a strong EPL striker.

ETA, shame he's coming up for 29

Thought this would be an awful 'learn nowt' exercise but thought Robertson dorrans n Hutton were tidy....maloney n fletcher were pass marks....ritchie n Martin toiled against arguably worst side in world football outside of Oceania...cbs were ok albeit neither represents the future....

Guest DAVIDB69

Thought this would be an awful 'learn nowt' exercise but thought Robertson dorrans n Hutton were tidy....maloney n fletcher were pass marks....ritchie n Martin toiled against arguably worst side in world football outside of Oceania...cbs were ok albeit neither represents the future....

Martin seems to have the fitness and build of a Sunday pub league player

sky interview sounds less like he's walking but defo didn't commit 100% to stay

Aye seems Miller and Brown are saying what "they think" might happen from the reaction of the mngt team at the end

Archived