Scottish Cup Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent draw for Rovers, ticks another ground off the list and a half decent pub crawl up Linlithgow high street to the Rose social club as well..... we might also have half a chance of winning as well.

A bit pish, but better than what Morton and Airdrie fans got. Should be a decent enough number heading over for it, just a pity it means three games at Ochilview again this season. And I still remember last seasons's game against Shire there, which is undoubtedly teh worst Pars game I've ever seen.

We already horsed EK in a friendly so if the Galacticos of Spartans can only muster a 3-3 draw then we shouldn't have much problems. Don't know where the EK game would be played as apparently the place was packed in the pre-season game.

We already horsed EK in a friendly so if the Galacticos of Spartans can only muster a 3-3 draw then we shouldn't have much problems. Don't know where the EK game would be played as apparently the place was packed in the pre-season game.

Just sent a text this minute to friend asking same Q should EK win replay

Are Nairn county any good?presuming we beat Montrose first that is

You should beat them comfortably. If it was last season the tie would probably be closer as they lost a few of their best players in the summer. Currently 10th in the Highland League.

If Linlithgow get through I think we'll have over 1000 for the Dalbeattie game. We did the last time we played them and we had well over 1000 for the home games against Nairn and Deveronvale last season plus 1600 against Spartans when we played them at home in 2007. The Scottish Cup definitely brings out some extra interest at our level. Bo'ness will attract close to 1000 from within their own support I'd think and you're overlooking the Talbot massive.

The 3 games you referred to had an average attendance of 626.

Which in itself is no disgrace at all... But why is it junior fans consistently overegg the size of their crowds?

As for the draw, looking forward to us getting papped out at Hurlford in the next round. Probably in front of a crowd of about 2,500.

Archived