Celtic vs Motherwell - 21/09/14

Weirdly, restricted view is kind of specific. Its only if you can't see the goalline. I was working at park head and ended up sitting directly behind a pole, like, literally right behind it, which I queried, and was told that it inexplicably, wasn't restricted view.

Never been an away supporter at CP, but I don't think this is the case in the home end. I've had restricted view seats where you can basically see the whole park.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wee question for Celtic fans that can't make games is there likely to be a stream for this even though it's not on TV?

Cheers

There will be a stream somewhere as the game is showed live to overseas Celtic TV subscribers

They don't show the game on the displays as it's being played.

Nice try at a made up story though.

Technicaly they do*

There are no replays of goals or high profile incidents, for security reasons apparently and every time there is a break in play, goal kick, throw in etc it cuts to adverts for Celtic pyjamas or buy a fucking brick or whatever shite they are trying to flog this week.

*Domestic games only, European Games only the score and time is displayed

Technicaly they do*

There are no replays of goals or high profile incidents, for security reasons apparently and every time there is a break in play, goal kick, throw in etc it cuts to adverts for Celtic pyjamas or buy a fucking brick or whatever shite they are trying to flog this week.

*Domestic games only, European Games only the score and time is displayed

I see, you saying the show the game on the screens while it's being played?

They show replays of the Celtic goals, but only in domestic games and the price of a pie is about £2.40. I would assume there will be someone selling programmes on the way up to the park

Can anyone tell me the price of a pie in the away corner or where you can buy a programme?

Haven't bought any food from the kiosks inside Celtic Park for a long time, the pies are, or certainly were, woeful. Would recommend getting something to eat outside the ground before you go in.

How's it going lad, when did hearts beat us 3-1, for the life of me I cant remember that..

Celtic after a euro trip are usually shite and drop points but this is murderwell at home, standard 2-0 home win..

Was it not the last game of the 2006/07 season when Celtic had won the title?

Sadly Celtic +3 seems like a decent bet tomorrow. We've been a shambles every game this season.

I'm inclined to agree but I thought the Well would get gubbed at Dingwall and they came back with 3 points so here's hoping.

Not looking forward tot eh games against Accies either though.

Archived