Urinating in public places

Addie

Mildly related, but who was the guy on here who tried to shite out a high flat window, only for it to only land on the window sill, in the meantime he lost control of his bladder and peed all over his trousers? I laughed at that for far longer than I should have.

Think it was DarkBlue62

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While on a family holiday in Tunisia a good few years ago my youngest son had an incident . Myself and my two sons (5 and 7 at the time)were mucking around in the pool when the youngest says he's bursting for the toilet . Now the toilets nearest the pool are being refurbished, usable but dirty and stinking and the other toilets are miles away . My eldest says if it's just a pee, do it in the pool to his brother ,but the youngest not being sub human scum says he can't do that and proceeds to get out the pool . As he is going round the outside of the pool to his mother, my eldest is still saying you should've just done it in the pool . Well the youngest just stops in his tracks , pulls down his trunks and pees into the near full pool . The sight of a wee boy in arm bands with his trunks at his ankles on the edge of the pool relieving himself into a pool full of French tourists will live with me forever and still gets brought up with much laughter now and again.

My daughter did a shit in a bus shelter on Clepington Road Dundee last year (she's 4). She was bursting for a piss (so she told me) so I whipped her drawers down only for her to say "I'm going to do a poo as well daddy". Needless to say we walked rather than waiting for the bus.

She has previous form as she committed a similar offence in Majorca the previous year.

:D

This was on a Saturday right? I'm positive it was roverthemoon who was crossing the road right beside you and posted on here how some piece of scum (maybe not those exact words) just let his bairn shit in street. :D

On my phone & struggling to find it but it was on our match thread.

Nah it was before that incident and it was on a Monday night.

Although I do remember reading that thread at the time and thinking, f**k, been there, done that.

:o

Found it, was our cup game at dens last year;

All in all a great day out.

Lovely lunch and a few pints at the DCA with the beautiful people of Dundee. Went from the sublime to the downright bizarre when we arrived at Dens.

A Dundee couple in their 20s passed us in the street with toddler walking about 20 yards behind. Guy leans over like he's going to puke but grogs on the ground. While the lovely Dundee couple are discussing the greenness of his grog the kid shouts 'I need a jobby'. Mum goes to get the kid and then makes it take a shit. Not on the road or anything, just on the pavement. Then they walk off quite the thing leaving a massive shit festering in the middle of the pavement. Bonnie Dundee.

Game was cracking entertainment. We battled well and I think deserved the win. Dundee had a lot of possession in second half but were a bit toothless up front. Tense last 10 minutes but good atmosphere in the away end.

Delighted to be in the draw for the next round. Dunfermline or Ayr away would be nice

A common occurrence on the streets of the Free State of Dundee.

We would all be able to shit freely in an independent Scotland.

That story was making me feel a lot better about Clackmannanshire, but you had to bring up the r********m :bairn

The wife's cousins had a downstairs lavvy that didn't work, but they still used it when they were pissed. After a while they put in a blacklight to better display their artistry - piss, puke and (most worryingly) spunk all over the floor, walls and ceiling :shutup

They had two cats too - "Dirty" and "Toilet".

I did a pee in the Olympia pool this morning when the wave machine was on.

My daughter did a shit in a bus shelter on Clepington Road Dundee last year (she's 4). She was bursting for a piss (so she told me) so I whipped her drawers down only for her to say "I'm going to do a poo as well daddy". Needless to say we walked rather than waiting for the bus.

She has previous form as she committed a similar offence in Majorca the previous year.

That's just reminded me that when I used to stay on the top floor of a house up the top of Blackness Road (Dundee) back in the day, the bog was on the ground floor, hence all top floor occupants would use the living room window as a lavvy for number 1s. Shocking really but what a view across the Tay whilst having a pish.

Clarty b*****ds.

• 2 weeks later...

When you read through this thread and see all the time that the police have been responsible for refusing to let someone have a pee or handing out fines for weeing in public, don't you get a slight sense of satisfaction that a young copper didn't get relieved in time during the commonwealth games and ended up doing a gallon of pish in his trousers in front of everyone!

As a young man in Alloa, I used to go to Tree Tops bar and then walk home via Church Street with my mates. At one point Church Street turns in to a bridge with the road to the industrial estate going under it. From this bridge, my friends and I would line up and pee through the metal bars on to the road below.

It was late and there were never any cars on it, so never any trouble. Except once. We were all standing, letting go, when headlights appeared on the road below, heading for us. It was a lorry. The driver saw what we were doing and sounded the horn. I was running dry, but through sheer will of exertation I managed to keep my stream going long enough for him to drive through it.

Happy days. Think Tree Tops is shut now.

As a young man in Alloa, I used to go to Tree Tops bar and then walk home via Church Street with my mates. At one point Church Street turns in to a bridge with the road to the industrial estate going under it. From this bridge, my friends and I would line up and pee through the metal bars on to the road below.

It was late and there were never any cars on it, so never any trouble. Except once. We were all standing, letting go, when headlights appeared on the road below, heading for us. It was a lorry. The driver saw what we were doing and sounded the horn. I was running dry, but through sheer will of exertation I managed to keep my stream going long enough for him to drive through it.

Happy days. Think Tree Tops is shut now.

That gives me an idea for a vehicle cleaning business... :whistle

Treetops is open and closed like...ugh, someone come up with an appropriate similie please, my head hurts. Anyway, it's in business for about six months, then sits empty for six, occasionally with a different name (The Vennel, The Linen Vaults, etc). Currently shut, but it's due a re-opening any time now.

Archived