Urinating in public places

Addie

Nobody should have to see someone having a piss in Startbucks when they are enjoying a skinny latte, with nutmeg toppings and a lemon poppy seed muffin.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Man-arrested-took-leak-middle-Plymouth-cafe/story-22923312-detail/story.html

Has anyone else experienced this when having a coffee in Starbucks?

What's the weirdest place (que lots of 'yer maw' replies) you have urinated?

You just know he's a matelot Addie, speaking of which I swamped down the bar while ordering a round of drinks in the old Cochrane JR's bar but that was when I was young and silly. Thinking about it I was a horrible young man :(

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just know he's a matelot Addie, speaking of which I swamped down the bar while ordering a round of drinks in the old Cochrane JR's bar but that was when I was young and silly. Thinking about it I was a horrible young man :(

I did something similar at the Sultan Bop in 98. :(

Still went out to Emma's afterwards.

The once and only time I've done it was when I was 4. While in B&Q, I told my dad I needed the toilet, he told me to hold it in as he refused to pay the £1 for entry to the toilet. We began to walk by a few aisles, until I noticed a few toilets sitting in a aisle. I quickly ran and urinated in one of them. Only for me to pull my trousers up, when an elderly couple spotted me and reported me. I'm now banned from B&Q in Reading.

My friend got really drunk on his 18th birthday and was really needing the toilet, so he ran to urinate behide a building. Only to be arrested and fined by police for urinating on a police car and on a police station. Safe to say he now refuses to go out drinking.

I did something similar at the Sultan Bop in 98. :(

Still went out to Emma's afterwards.

There is a whole lot of horrible stuff I did and I can't even blame it all on youth, I was definitely old enough to know better but after the reaction 8mile got for his throwing/not throwing a turd debacle, I'm keeping my yap shut. There ain't no party like an S boat party though :thumsup2

Edinburgh Hogmanay street party.

Bursting for a pish for about half an hour and lost my mates, tried to get into the bogs near the national gallery but it was queued round the block.

Couldn't get near the railings on the left so found what I thought was a dead end behind a stand. Went round the corner and started pishing only to find I was pishing against a police van with everyone walking past. Cue shouts of goan yersel etc.

Got away with it but reckon around 2000 people saw me pishing against a meat wagon.

Also got caught short in Haymarket and pished against the arches only to hear ferocious banging and when looking up noticed a guard at the glass bridge pointing and going absolutely mental. At this point the train arrived and I got on it and hid until it left.

I think it's a bit harsh to lift people for pishing in the streets, if you drink pints then you need to pee quite often.

Bring in the street urinals.

:lol: Fuckin hell! :lol:

Folk still believe that happened?!

What kind of imbecile would make that up? I worry about the mental capacity who wakes up one day thinking "I'm going to embellish a story about scooping shite out my arse and lobbing it at someone."

Need to import a few of these from Amsterdam.

image.jpg

They also have them around Soho and Covent Garden. Absolutely brilliant.

It is a simple fact that most 'normal' blokes would prefer to pish in an acceptable place rather than in some alley or doorway rather than taking the risk of getting lifted.

This isn't about bladder control but about facilities - which are severely lacking.

I was once caught by the police mid pish in a shop doorway in Glasgow. One of my friends had been launched out a club for being shitfaced so I went with him to look after him. The other 2 folk we were with were supposed to meet us outside after about 15 mins but after an hour hadn't turned up. By this time I was bursting so askrd the bouncers if I could quickly fire back in for a pish. Being hard, cool ladies men they refused this request. I had the option of risking taking a pish somewhere or pishing myself. Went fot the risk and was caught.

After getting the patronising speech about "how would you like it if it was your property blah blah" they were going to arrest me. Somehow I managed to talk my way out of it by profusely apologising and telling them that I was from Dunfermline. Inexicably this worked and I escaped any kind of punishment.

When I was about five or six I was given a monster row by a member of staff for semi-triumphantly pissing off the platform of the flume in the Galleon Leisure Centre, Kilmarnock.

It was dwarfed in it's intensity by the row I got a couple of minutes later when he cliped on me to my Dad :(

My friend got really drunk on his 18th birthday and was really needing the toilet, so he ran to urinate behide a building. Only to be arrested and fined by police for urinating on a police car and on a police station. Safe to say he now refuses to go out drinking.

You need a new friend

Archived