Capital City

Jimmy85

Dundee should take the capital and Salmond should sit atop the Law.

Hahaha! Convenient how the city with biggest yes voters is the city full of jobless benefit grabbing scum who have now landed themselves in it by now being on the voting register. Ohhh the uk government will be rubbing their hands on Friday when no comes through!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edinburgh can stick their castle up their arses. I went to a beer festival in Motherwell Concert Hall recently and can tell you all first hand that there is plenty of space for a new Paliament.

Fail that, Wishaw or Netherton are good shouts.

Hahaha! Convenient how the city with biggest yes voters is the city full of jobless benefit grabbing scum who have now landed themselves in it by now being on the voting register. Ohhh the uk government will be rubbing their hands on Friday when no comes through!!

You seem balanced.

I don't have a problem with that. I hate nationalism though and what it breeds. Shit like what the OP has just displayed. I don't like how nationalism emphasises difference and looks to divide people. I despise nasty politics like that.

No, you want to impose the Nationalism of being British on people who don't want it. That's your Nationalism of choice.

All this shite about I hate Nationalism and what it breeds is disingenuous bullshit, and very prominent amongst sanctimonious Brits like you.

Pardon?

No, you want to impose the Nationalism of being British on people who don't want it. That's your Nationalism of choice.

All this shite about I hate Nationalism and what it breeds is disingenuous bullshit, and very prominent amongst sanctimonious Brits like you.

I'm not trying to impose anything. I have no great love for Britain either and I'm not a nationalist.

Are you a Tory MP?

Dundee has you rattled boy! B)

#dundece

#yayside

They should give every city, town, village a number. Stick all the numbers in a bag and first to get pulled out is the winner

That would be good.

"And the new capital city of the newly independent state of Scotland is......*Pulls number out of bag*............Lochwinnoch?

Archived