Time for Calm Heads

Well Well

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed.

It's part of a narrative that Yes = brave and No = cowardly.

In many ways, voting Yes is the easy option.

Yes is the moronic option, sorry. I am not even from Scotland, I am from the Eastern Europe, so I can judge from the outside.

You are driven by external forces into rebelling like sheep.

This looks very similar to me with the 1989 chain of revolutions in the Eastern Europe. Now Scotland, tomorrow Catalonia and the day after Ukraine.

It's not just that the yes-ers don't comprehend anything of the global politics, but they don't even have the instinctive feeling of patriotism.

The United Kingdom is going to the drain, folks!

If I were Brit, I would be very outraged and sad.

This being said, good night!

Yes is the moronic option, sorry. I am not even from Scotland, I am from the Eastern Europe, so I can judge from the outside.

This looks very similar to me with the 1989 chain of revolutions in the Eastern Europe. Now Scotland, tomorrow Catalonia and the day after Ukraine.

It's not just that the yes-ers don't comprehend anything of the global politics, but they don't even have the instinctive feeling of patriotism.

:lol:

Fucking mentalist.

It's a NO from me.

Alex Salmond wants more Indians to come in http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/salmond-vows-immigration-reform.1410445910

Whereas the Tori's are putting a cap on immigration.

Salmond wants to get rid of Faslane - that will leave us weak. I always feel threatened by Muslim extremists.

So please everyone Vote No!

Your avatar makes the inherent racism/xenophobia in this post especially amusing. Wait, a cross through a sign saying "No to sectarianism". Isn't that a double negative? You sly devil.

highfive_Borat.gif

The small number of No voters on here have taken a torent of abuse and pis*taking in the short time I've been on this board, I dont know any of my fellow No supporters on P&B personally, but I'm pretty sure that if a Yes vote takes it on Friday morning, that we will all take it on the chin and get on with it!

I'm not so sure at all if that will be reciprocated if its a No vote and we keep the Union though!?

10p84l5.jpg

The small number of No voters on here have taken a torent of abuse and pis*taking in the short time I've been on this board, I dont know any of my fellow No supporters on P&B personally, but I'm pretty sure that if a Yes vote takes it on Friday morning, that we will all take it on the chin and get on with it!

I'm not so sure at all if that will be reciprocated if its a No vote and we keep the Union though!?

I for one will be happy to join you in forcing Westminster to honour their commitments to Devo Super Max should the the vote go your way.

Honest question here - do you consider Scotland to be a country?

I don't know anyone else that doesn't want even a parliament.

I didn't vote for the SP either. Though I did vote for it to have Tax powers if it was going to exist.

Archived