Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the nats back in their box for another 30 years

Fucking hell, if you still think this is about the SNP you haven't been paying attention.

If it's a No vote, I predict the SNP at the next Holyrood elections will walk it, with "scottish" Labour being utterly decimated

Yes Grassroots campaign for the best part was exceptionally good, there isn't anything more they could have done, but that alone won't win a referendum.

Agreed. They've been great.

Much the better campaign.

How you getting on? I can't get into Europe.

I had started a new save fairly recently since there was a transfer update database out, and managed to get Thistle to 2nd in my first season :lol:

Having pretty good results in Europe into my 2nd season - beat Brugge in the Europa play off round after dispatching everyone in the earlier rounds, including Dinamo Zagreb (hello, £1 million from group stages!) - but definitely second season syndrome - 8th in the league after 9 games, only won 2 matches but encouragingly beat County in my last game. Scraped a league cup win on penalties past Cowden between the County and Gladbach games (sorry!)

My first season was weird - absolute garbage first half of the season, then went on an amazing winning/unbeaten run. The impact having your trained tactics as being fluid in all areas is unbelievable, always seem to get vastly better once it gets to fluid.

Fucking hell, if you still think this is about the SNP you haven't been paying attention.

If it's a No vote, I predict the SNP at the next Holyrood elections will walk it, with "scottish" Labour being utterly decimated

A lot will depend on whether Salmond stays or goes.

That's the nats back in their box for another 30 years

You never know, could be much sooner, we may keep voting SNP to landslide victory's

It's only the first declaration but..................what a wasted opportunity

Bigtime, an embarrassing wasted opportunity to improve the country

Archived