Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky News saying 55-45 Yes in Dundee. Might not be big enough.

No chance of it being big enough. Think yes would have need 60+ the way things are looking. Any word from Moray? Always been an SNP heartland.

Only 55% in Dundee would be terrible IMO

Agreed, shameful. Though it might still get my large wager on Dundee as highest Yes winning margin earning a return though: Clackmannanshire was 3rd favourite on that for no reason at all...

SNP fanboys won't like it but they became one of the greatest hindrances to the Yes cause. Nationalistic tones, lack of condemnation of the more stupid Yes supporters, stupid position on currency.

Sillars was an embarrassment the last two weeks of the campaign.

Always goes down at 3am for a wee bit.

Absolutely, their opposition is pathetic at Holyrood and you can't see them winning less seats than Labour but I can't say I'd have much love for a Sturgeon led-SNP.

No. Shudder.

Might lose to Gordon Brown's Labour Party ;)

We aren't like Orkney and Shetland. Don't know what the f**k is going on :lol:

I'm absolutely shocked at the Western Isles result. The VAST majority of my friends and family are Yes. Where the hell did all these No voters pop up from???

Just hoping for a Yes from Inverclyde. As don't want our smug mug Mp or council boss getting false kudos.

No way. Would expect Inverclyde to have been no on a bad night, never mind a good night.

A lot of old Labour in the poorer areas down there, along with a good portion of wealthy people in Gourock and Inverkip etc.

Archived