Strange feeling about town.

git-intae-thum

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Date of their choosing, question framed to suit them, an apparent fantastic groundswell of support, momentum, Tory government at Westminster, austerity, activism, a bad no campaign, best politicians, voting age changed to suit them, a 3 year campaign

The yes camp had all of the above and still failed.

2,001,926 8)

Great post

Eerily similar to myself.

Had a few phone calls from clients saying that the contracts that had been on hold were now going ahead. Don't know what brought that about.

Upbeat would be the word to describe work today. First time in a long time.

Yep. There was definitely a more positive vibe.. i

Other than a general tiredness for those of us who stayed up too late.

It wasn't even conversation by the afternoon. People move on really quickly.. majority got what we want.

Lots of people who hadn't said what they were going to do came out as No s at work. They said yesterday morning they were quite firm No s all along.. they just couldn't be arsed with a sermon from the Brave heart types.

Fortunately the kilt and glengarry crew seem to have restricted their tear stained recriminations to Facebook. Easily laughed at and avoided in equal measure.

And the No vote's working really well so far isn't it? Better together types showing their class in George Square, Better Together MP's shaftin us tae f**k. You must have one sore arse if you enjoy gettin shafted that much. Freak.

Stay classy.

What happened in George Square had nothing to do with Better Together.

Nice try though.

of course there is going to be a strange feeling when 45% of the population are trying to hold back the tears and snotters like some of the braveheart watching warrior poets in this thread, that is if they could tear themselves away from conspiracy theory videos long enough to go outside. I think most no voters have just got on with their lives knowing they have saved Scotland from the utter clusterfuck of independence.

Dundee was strange last night. The town was a lot busier, a lot more police around; moreso than usual for a Friday night. There just seemed to be a tension in the air, I saw quite a few fights, people getting lifted and a lot of ambulances wizzing about. It wasn't pleasant at all.

Absolutely. I'm taking it very badly.

I can hold my head up though.

I'm pleased for you. Enjoy being bitter for the rest of your life because you can't handle the outcome of democracy when it doesn't suit you.

The rest of us in the real world will get on with it and go back to being the 100 not the snivelling bitter "45"

Looking like such a tool after all that dire tick tock patter you were constantly doing.

Which I admitted shortly after the result.

I wonder if you'd still be on here if it was a Yes vote.

Doubt it.

Stay classy.

Nice try though.

Does that mean you now accept that Jim Murphy getting egged had nothing to do with the Yes campaign?

Or will you continue to be a creepy hypocritical c**t?

Stay classy.

Nice try though.

Sadly it had everything to do with it. British state loves divide. Stops people looking at what is really happening. Fact is all the major parties love divide: social, race, religious. Keeps the masses fighting with themselves and ignoring what is really happening. Thats what Better Together was about and thats why Scotland has lost out.

Archived