A question for the '45' blame merchants

H_B

Need a hand shifting these goalposts?

I hadn't realised the vow had promised new powers you were going to be happy with.

Who's moving the goalposts?

We've gave up independence because people fell for these "powers" they better be fucking good. Why can Scotland control it's own income? We could still subsidise the rest of the UK by giving them money but we still controll how much and what we spend the rest on. Would that not be a positive step forward?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's moving the goalposts?

We've gave up independence because people fell for these "powers" they better be fucking good. Why can Scotland control it's own income? We could still subsidise the rest of the UK by giving them money but we still controll how much and what we spend the rest on. Would that not be a positive step forward?

Eh no. We didn't 'give up' independence.

We overwhelmingly rejected it.

And you claimed the so called vow wouldn't happen.

You've now shifted that to claiming it wouldn't be good enough.

No I'm still going with we don't get any. If I'm wrong we will get powers that won't change a thing.

Eh no. We didn't 'give up' independence.

We overwhelmingly rejected it.

It was a landslide right enough. We will get our independence and when it comes is going to be fantastic because we'll get the bitter tears of you NO voter c***s.

No I'm still going with we don't get any. If I'm wrong we will get powers that won't change a thing.

Right... well we ll see wont we.

I hope you will come on here and admit you were wrong if the SP does indeed get these new powers.

It was a landslide right enough. We will get our independence and when it comes is going to be fantastic because we'll get the bitter tears of you NO voter c***s.

Now now. Don't cry.

You lost. Get over it. What is it Yes voters hate so much about democracy?

This is the key.

There's no doubt that some extra powers will come to the SP. But the devil is in the detail.

To an extent. Chuck a few random powers at the Shortbread Senate and you ll appease enough people to avoid any kind of backlash. It meets the promise and shuts things down.

There was no need for this vow to win the referendum. I think Cameron has played a blinder though. I didn't see why he would do this until he unveiled the English element to f**k over Miliband and UKIP.

You have to say.. its lovely work.

To an extent. Chuck a few random powers at the Shortbread Senate and you ll appease enough people to avoid any kind of backlash. It meets the promise and shuts things down.

There was no need for this vow to win the referendum. I think Cameron has played a blinder though. I didn't see why he would do this until he unveiled the English element to f**k over Miliband and UKIP.

You have to say.. its lovely work.

You're some troll, hats off to you for keeping it up this long

Correct. Who gave pensioners the vote anyhoo?

I work with pensioners that don't know what decade they're in and they got a vote :lol:

One guy was on palliative care and his vote was sent away. I wonder how he made a informed decision?

Archived