A question for the '45' blame merchants

H_B

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You talking about a new currency? One more time mate - You lost! Get over it

I'm not your mate. I was responding to MZs one sided outpouring and laughing at his new hotel rating system, you know, the bit where he said 4/5 star.

Is MZ your mate, pal?

In what way is it primary 1 politics?

Salmond talks as much shite as the fannies in Westminster and the fact that so many people bought into it is baffling.

What baffles is how so many people bought into "the vow" salmond is a brilliant politician no one can deny that.

What baffles is how so many people bought into "the vow" salmond is a brilliant politician no one can deny that.

Are you going to go on record as claiming 'the vow' won't be realised ?

Yes or No?

In what way is it primary 1 politics?

Salmond talks as much shite as the fannies in Westminster and the fact that so many people bought into it is baffling.

It just is, I know you don't want to hear it. Governments try to do many things - but to claim they should act out the 'ordinary man' game if they dare to suggest that we should try to redistribute wealth is ridiculous. Why don't we run the parliament from my living room rather than pay for a fancy building? Its infantile.

Salmond was promising an end to Westminster. You might not like him or believe him but independence would have rid Scotland of WM rule. Simple stuff.

I'm not saying things in an independent Scotland would've been perfect - not by a long chalk - but we would have much more control over who governs us. There would also be less opportunity for the greed and corruption as basically there's less money to be swindled in Scottish politics.

The referendum has been lost. We move on. Scotland in 10 years time continues to prosper within the UK... the Scottish Parliament gains new powers and responsibilities. Unemployment stays low. We remain in the EU. Surveys show most people are content.

Support for independence in polls drops to 30%. There is no demand for another referendum.

Are you happy the nation is doing well?

Or raging that you're not going to get what you want?

raging im not getting what I want

im gonna be honest here

But you had to make the point you don't do shifts because you don't assemble hovers in a factory.

And? I used an example of an occupation that does work shifts.

Its a bit creepy so many people seem obsessed with me and what i do for work. And when i choose to work also. Just weirdo stalker stuff.

Like my vote a big fat YES.

Are you saying different?

Yes. Absolutely.

The Scottish Parliament will get new powers as was promised.

As someone who wishes it didn't exist i don't give a flying duck if it does. But it will.

I find it baffling people genuinely don't think it will happen. Rather like the overly bold and wildly inaccurate Yes boasts on here.. they are going to look pretty silly when it does.

Yes. Absolutely.

As someone who wishes it didn't exist i don't give a flying duck if it does. But it will.

I find it baffling people genuinely don't think it will happen. Rather like the overly bold and wildly inaccurate Yes boasts on here.. they are going to look pretty silly when it does.

No powers that will make any real difference though. Crumbs, that's all.

I'll eat my hat if there's a radical federalist type reform.

Yes. Absolutely.

What if your wrong? Will it change your opinion?

From your last post I don't care what you do for work I've never asked you. I work shifts and don't work in a factory. You seem to have some fucked up views.

What if your wrong? Will it change your opinion?

From your last post I don't care what you do for work I've never asked you. I work shifts and don't work in a factory. You seem to have some fucked up views.

If im wrong i will gladly admit it. Will you?

Its not me who brings up my employment.. but it seems to be a constant topic of conversation with my many stalkers.

Not including you in that.

In that scenario, I'm happy the nation (Scotland) is doing well.

However, I would still be pushing for at least full federal powers. So Devo Max - powers over everything except defence and foreign affairs. To be honest, I'd probably be happy with that, given where we were before the introduction of Holyrood.

If there was another referendum I'd still vote Yes, though.

As long as there are nukes 20 miles from Glasgow, and in Scotland at all, I'll be voting for independence.

Archived