A question for the '45' blame merchants

H_B

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that's what I heard from no voters. What about poor English people? Aye right. The novote was all about me,myself and my family. I reiterate...society is dead

Another Yes voter that just doesn't get it. Sad to read.

No.. but how many children are genuinely in that position and why?

With our benefits situation and payouts that shouldn't be the case unless parental neglect is involved.

I never had a holiday outside the British Isles until i was 19. My parents didn't smoke, gamble or drink much . We didn't have luxuries but we had food and heat.

I ve seen examples of children that look like an orphan from a Dickens novel in Falkirk... with a parent walking along smoking and texting on an I Phone.

Crying shame for the kids.

I don't know the number of kids in poverty I've seen between 15-20% being quoted.

In your poverty class system would you be middle class? If you've been brought up in poverty why don't you want to help kids that have it a lot worse than you ever had it? You know these kids rely on further education to get out of poverty and our free education could be scrapped. Leaving more people stuck in the cycle. 1 person going hungry in a union that is ment to be better for everyone is a disgrace.

This doesn't happen. No one has their benefits removed for being late for 1 meeting. Stop being a credulous moron.

It does happen. There is a woman in leven that has put sanctions on loads of people for being late. There view is you have no job so you should have no reason to be late.

Do you think there are poor people elsewhere in the UK Romeo?

Yes and according to you we should be thankful local authorities step in to stop them starving. Also listening to rich pop stars? what does that even mean?

Your constant forelock tugging and groveling to the Westminster Elite is fairly sickening.

Yes and according to you we should be thankful local authorities step in to stop them starving. Also listening to rich pop stars? what does that even mean?

Your constant forelock tugging and groveling to the Westminster Elite is fairly sickening.

Ricky Ross and Brian Cox for two. Oh and that staunch Marxist Irvine Welsh who flew in from Chicago just to tell us how to eradicate poverty.

I'm not bowing down to any one. All politicians are the same which is why i wasn't going to allow a fairy tale, divisive nutbar to "take a gamble that would take a long time". Imagine poverty getting worse. Hold that vision and reconcile it with Salmond's BS

I don't know the number of kids in poverty I've seen between 15-20% being quoted. In your poverty class system would you be middle class? If you've been brought up in poverty why don't you want to help kids that have it a lot worse than you ever had it? You know these kids rely on further education to get out of poverty and our free education could be scrapped. Leaving more people stuck in the cycle. 1 person going hungry in a union that is ment to be better for everyone is a disgrace.

That's relative poverty. Which is the problem here. I mean actual poverty.

Of course that exists and i do help it as i can. As i said i give monthly donations to Food banks. Not saving the world but every bit helps.

As i said above though parental neglect plays a big factor here. I was lucky growing up in a poor household. I had parents who were responsible and had priorities.

That's where the biggest problem is. Selfishness. Kids can go hungry because i want 6 cans of cider and 20 regal king size.

It does happen. There is a woman in leven that has put sanctions on loads of people for being late. There view is you have no job so you should have no reason to be late.

This is a nonsense argument though. I don't believe for a minute thus happened on the first instance of lateness. But lets say it did.

Are you saying an Indy Scotland would have a benefits system with no removal of benefits ever ? No sanctions?

And would this evil Leven woman lose her job in the new world?

Would we somehow identify and sack all these jobs worth Hitlers ?

So to reiterate..society is dead? And you have nothing to come back to me on?

Of course society isnt dead. Your point was just feet stamping tear stained drivel.

I didn't get to paint the house my colour so i hope it burns down.

Selfish. Childish. Pathetic.

Of course society isnt dead. Your point was just feet stamping tear stained drivel.

I didn't get to paint the house my colour so i hope it burns down.

Selfish. Childish. Pathetic.

Where have any of my posts been tear stained? I haven't had a rant, just merely stating that No voters in the main, were only concerned about themselves. Are you upset? Am I too close to the truth?

Where have any of my posts been tear stained? I haven't had a rant, just merely stating that No voters in the main, were only concerned about themselves. Are you upset? Am I too close to the truth?

Your post was dripping in tears.

I didn't get what i wanted so society is dead??

Have you listened to your own self important rambling?

And just to be clear here... the majority not voting to leave the UK and create a border between us and our cousins in England is a vote against society and values of togetherness.???

:lol:

Archived