A question for the '45' blame merchants

H_B

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If im wrong i will gladly admit it. Will you?

Its not me who brings up my employment.. but it seems to be a constant topic of conversation with my many stalkers.

Not including you in that.

If we get powers that we can use to make a difference then yes I will say I'm wrong but I'm not confident at all and you can hardly be surprised we don't trust WM

I'm not your mate. I was responding to MZs one sided outpouring and laughing at his new hotel rating system, you know, the bit where he said 4/5 star.

Is MZ your mate, pal?

Sorry mate I should have said 4 and 5 star hotels. If you think the leader of this country staying in top end hotels at your expense is fine then carry on.

What baffles is how so many people bought into "the vow" salmond is a brilliant politician no one can deny that.

Anyone with half a brain cell knew deep down there wouldn't be any truth in the vow.

Yet you bought into the shite from the Westminster fannies. Back to pre school for you.

Did I? What did I vote then?

Salmond was promising an end to Westminster. You might not like him or believe him but independence would have rid Scotland of WM rule. Simple stuff.

I'm not saying things in an independent Scotland would've been perfect - not by a long chalk - but we would have much more control over who governs us. There would also be less opportunity for the greed and corruption as basically there's less money to be swindled in Scottish politics.

Why would you believe what Salmond says more than any other MP/MSP etc

If people have the chance to have all expenses paid holidays, dodge tax or swindle expenses they would do it in a heart beat. All politicians are the same no matter where they are.

The referendum has been lost. We move on. Scotland in 10 years time continues to dwindle within the UK... the Scottish Parliaments new powers and responsibilities are insufficient to effect proper governance. Unemployment begins to climb. We are out the EU. Surveys show most people are upset.

Support for independence in polls climbs to 70%. There is demand for another referendum.

Are you happy the Scottish nation is hamstrung?

Or raging that you're not going to get what you want?

Bankers will still be running the country.

If we get powers that we can use to make a difference then yes I will say I'm wrong but I'm not confident at all and you can hardly be surprised we don't trust WM

Need a hand shifting these goalposts?

I hadn't realised the vow had promised new powers you were going to be happy with.

The referendum has been lost. We move on. Scotland in 10 years time continues to prosper within the UK... the Scottish Parliament gains new powers and responsibilities. Unemployment stays low. We remain in the EU. Surveys show most people are content.

Support for independence in polls drops to 30%. There is no demand for another referendum.

Are you happy the nation is doing well?

Or raging that you're not going to get what you want?

Can you name them? When are they coming?

No, we continue.

The appetitie is there.

You may be a happy-clapping Brit Nat but most of the 55% are not. Many voted no through fear. Had they known that 'the vow' would not be timetabled as promised on Sep19 or that today, Ed Miliband would promise to cut Child Benefit - and what's next? - then I believe we would've won. Given the hysterical opposition of the vested interests in the media who faithfully reprinted every scare story then 45% is grounds for great optmism. Especially when it seems if the old and scared are who delivered a no vote.

Onwards and upwards. Do you desert your team when they lose a cup final? No.

Can you name them? When are they coming?

No, we continue.

The appetitie is there.

You may be a happy-clapping Brit Nat but most of the 55% are not. Many voted no through fear. Had they known that 'the vow' would not be timetabled as promised on Sep19 or that today, Ed Miliband would promise to cut Child Benefit - and what's next? - then I believe we would've won. Given the hysterical opposition of the vested interests in the media who faithfully reprinted every scare story then 45% is grounds for great optmism. Especially when it seems if the old and scared are who delivered a no vote.

Onwards and upwards. Do you desert your team when they lose a cup final? No.

Well yet another sign the clown collective does not get it.

Its not About nationalism. We don't give a f**k about flegs. We ll leave that to clowns like you crying bitter tears over democracy falling you.

But good to see you are yet another moron that actually doesn't want the best for Scotland.

You just want your own way. I didn't get what i want so i hope it fails. Pathetic.

Its not About nationalism. We don't give a f**k about flegs. We ll leave that to clowns like you crying bitter tears over democracy falling you.

But good to see you are yet another moron that actually doesn't want the best for Scotland.

You just want your own way. I didn't get what i want so i hope it fails. Pathetic.

Just to clarify, who is "we"? I presume you're using the royal "we"?

You know that the nukes are in Scotland because Scotland is closer to Russia, if you go over the North Pole?

They're a relic of the Cold War, one of humanity's most embarrassingly stupid episodes, but they're not here because the Tories hate us (although many of them do). They're here because it's lots quicker to nuke Russia from Scotland than it is to nuke it from Kent.

Errm. The nukes don't get launched from Faslane. They get launched from a submarine thats probably in the Atlantic somewhere.

Bit tearful there H B. Are you sure your on the winning side?

It just is, I know you don't want to hear it. Governments try to do many things - but to claim they should act out the 'ordinary man' game if they dare to suggest that we should try to redistribute wealth is ridiculous. Why don't we run the parliament from my living room rather than pay for a fancy building? Its infantile.

Salmond was promising an end to Westminster. You might not like him or believe him but independence would have rid Scotland of WM rule. Simple stuff.

I'm not saying things in an independent Scotland would've been perfect - not by a long chalk - but we would have much more control over who governs us. There would also be less opportunity for the greed and corruption as basically there's less money to be swindled in Scottish politics.

Plus the icing on the cake being, that the vermin British Nationalist 'God bless Ulster' types like the ones rioting in Glasgow, burning Saltires, would have been marginalised to the point of extinction. :)

Archived