Raith v Falkirk

Hopefully Sevco take Falkirk to extra time during week and the Bairns pick up some knocks and are cream crackered before Saturday. Expect a close game, this time last season we actually put in one of our better performances at home to them (last min cracker got them a point)

Predicting a score is just silly, it could easily range from a decent win for us to another 4nil humping.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do raith rovers fans on here make of ross callachan?

Ross is not good enough for this level and never will be, he has been at Raith for too long and if he was going to make the break through he would have done it by now and will never be a regular first choice player. Her needs a move to a level where he will get a game each weak for his own sake. It wont be at championship level though in my opinion.

Ross is not good enough for this level and never will be, he has been at Raith for too long and if he was going to make the break through he would have done it by now and will never be a regular first choice player. Her needs a move to a level where he will get a game each weak for his own sake. It wont be at championship level though in my opinion.

Partly agree with your statement in that he needs to be playing a bit more. Maybe once we get Barr back it frees him to go on loan for a month

That being said he is good enough for this level and he is only 21. So calm yer pants. He still has time to develop and having Kevin Moon to learn from in training will only help

I see excitement is oozing for this one.

Falkirk really impressed me last year, especially that last game at TFS, the most one sided 2-1 game ever. Don't thin w eeven managed a decent effort in the second half that day.

They seem to have had a bit of a slow start but how do falkirk fans see their team faring over the season?

I see excitement is oozing for this one.

Falkirk really impressed me last year, especially that last game at TFS, the most one sided 2-1 game ever. Don't thin w eeven managed a decent effort in the second half that day.

They seem to have had a bit of a slow start but how do falkirk fans see their team faring over the season?

What I can assure you is that team will have no resemblance to this one. Expect hoofball which misses out a terrible midfield to a striker who has no chance....I expect a 2 or 3 goal raith victory with mark Stewart scoring all raiths goals ...no Starks for me

What I can assure you is that team will have no resemblance to this one. Expect hoofball which misses out a terrible midfield to a striker who has no chance....I expect a 2 or 3 goal raith victory with mark Stewart scoring all raiths goals ...no Starks for me

Seriously, that bad? After predicting a 2-1 win at the start of the week, I'm now becoming very worried about all this negativity coming from the majority of falkirk fans..

We're normally the negative p***ks on here..

It's pointing to a Falkirk victory..

oh a Raith v Falkirk thread, how do these usually go again;

"We're shiter than you,

We're shiter than you-oo-oo,

You Grangemouth ba$t@rds,

We're shiter than you!"

Right enough, Martin Scott did score the winner Vs his former club last weekend (Livi), so Stewart for the winner this time around haha !

Serious though I'm shocked so many Falkirk fans are negative in here, as stated we are normally the negative bunch ! As much as it pains me to say it, I really thought Falkirk would be up fighting with Gers/Hearts this season ... Perhaps slow starters, hoping its slow for another week at least :P

Archived