Ross County vs Dundee - 27/09/14

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stadium has a carpark, but you can expect a bit of a wait getting out afterwards and iirc costs £2. Don't bother.

Free alternatives: The college carpark just before the bridge (Achany Rd, left turn before the railway bridge) allows football traffic to park there. Lidl is five minutes walk away from the ground and should spaces. Tesco will definitely have spaces and isn't much further.

Cheers bud will avoid the stadium car park as they are usually a mare. Lidls it is!

There's a solid enough 3.5G connection on the right networks, EE and 3. I don't know what kind of bandwith DFCTV puts out but if it's like Falkirk and Hibs' versions I don't see why it couldn't be used. There's also press wifi, I don't know if they've been given ethernet points when the press area was done up last summer.

Will this be on DFCTV does anyone know? I presume not as I can't see Ross County having 4G infact I cant even see them having a dial up connection. Should get the result by monday via carrier pigeon.

Will this be on DFCTV does anyone know? I presume not as I can't see Ross County having 4G infact I cant even see them having a dial up connection. Should get the result by monday via carrier pigeon.

ict v Dundee the signal was w**k so I would think there is no chance of dingwall being any better

ict v Dundee the signal was w**k so I would think there is no chance of dingwall being any better

Depends who you're with, if memory serves, o2 is only 2G at the TCS, but you get full 3G on Vodafone, 3 and EE.

Thinks it's safe to say we'll not be sitting back for this one, given our CH situation. Hopefully MC Pake is fit for this, he did look fucked last night though.

I'd start Boyler, Roberts and Stewart. With Ferry, Gowser and McBride in the middle. The back four will be whoevers available.

I think the result will depend on which Dundee side turn up.

The shit one or the really shit one.

cff.png

Booked on my bus as always, can see us having to go for the if you score 1, we'll score 2 style. I'd give a nut to see Jeebsy at CH, like everyone else. Reckon we line up like such;

---------------Letheren---------------

Kerr----McGinn--McBride---Irvine

------------Ferry---McAlister--------

Boyle-------McGowan----Roberts

----------------Stewart-----------------

Couldn't argue with Tank getting a start, but I think you've got to drop Boyle/Roberts in that case. Most likely Roberts as he's a left winger, and Stewart really has found his role out there. So wouldn't moan at;

---------------Letheren---------------

Kerr--------McGinn---McBride---Irvine

---------------Ferry---McAlister--------

Boyle----------McGowan-------Stewart

----------------Tankulic-----------------

Archived