Scotland - country or region

paranoid android

Is Scotland a country or a region of the UK  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The true SNP voters come out the woodwork. Will homosexuality be illegal too. What about Blacks and Asians will they be 2nd class citizens to the master race of the Scots. You really are an idiot but I won't hold it against you obviously still hurting from the vote. Don't worry it will get easier in time mate once you leave the house and start interacting with real people.

Ehhhhhhh, whit? :1eye:1eye :1eye :1eye:1eye:1eye

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The true SNP voters come out the woodwork. Will homosexuality be illegal too. What about Blacks and Asians will they be 2nd class citizens to the master race of the Scots. You really are an idiot but I won't hold it against you obviously still hurting from the vote. Don't worry it will get easier in time mate once you leave the house and start interacting with real people.

:lol:

You are fucking beeling!!

Oh my!!

Not according to the Daily Unionist:

_77783200_283f68ad-3f87-4a63-95c1-149159

Ur we, aye?

I can barely bring myself to even have a passing glance at this fucking disgraceful rag. It fills me with revulsion. I refuse to even pick one up at work to check the sports pages. That 'newspaper' is now dead to me.

The true SNP voters come out the woodwork. Will homosexuality be illegal too. What about Blacks and Asians will they be 2nd class citizens to the master race of the Scots. You really are an idiot but I won't hold it against you obviously still hurting from the vote.

Oh dear.

There was a good point from a guest writer in the Sun today. It was something along the lines of, "The losers are acting like winners and the winners are acting like losers".

May have something to do with the fact that Yes supporters know we tried. We did the best we could and we did it honestly. The more that comes out about the No campaign (Labour's pre and post referendum NHS tweets, the new oil news, lying to pensioners) it's bound to leave a bitter tang at the way they won through lies and misinformation.

May have something to do with the fact that Yes supporters know we tried. We did the best we could and we did it honestly. The more that comes out about the No campaign (Labour's pre and post referendum NHS tweets, the new oil news, lying to pensioners) it's bound to leave a bitter tang at the way they won through lies and misinformation.

It's still up to people to see through the bullshit themselves though. Me and you saw through it, as did the rest of the 1,600,000+, so why couldn't the majority?

Some of it was so blatantly obvious that if you voted No based on it then it's really all on that respective person tbh.

It's still up to people to see through the bullshit themselves though. Me and you saw through it, as did the rest of the 1,600,000+, so why couldn't the majority?

Some of it was so blatantly obvious that if you voted No based on it then it's really all on that respective person tbh.

Yep. That's true. The truth was out there if you looked for it. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Even taking away the hardcore/we arrra ra peepollll bunch. There are a huge chunk of voters who don't even want devo max or even further powers - they just don't think Scotland should or could be making fiscal decisions at Holyrood.

I kid you not, I heard these exact words, a day after the referendum "Look at how the UK government acted and all those big firms the week before the vote. They showed they cared about us"

There was a good point from a guest writer in the Sun today. It was something along the lines of, "The losers are acting like winners and the winners are acting like losers".

Could that be because the winners know that they promised things to which they can't possibly deliver, therefore hanging their jackets on very shoogley pegs?

The losers know that they can't deliver and are just looking forward to the inevitable out come.

Archived