Dunfermline v Peterhead

Aye, those highlights definitely show that Josh dived and poor old Peterhead were hard done to.

The first one looks even worse on the video than it did at the game, while the second one is two-footed, studs showing and a dangerous lunge. He may have got the ball, but the intent was there to hurt the player. Both nailed on red cards, while the third Peterhead player was absolutely stupid to throw his hands into Buchanan's face while the referee is standing there.

Falkingham is very lucky he hasn't sustained a serious injury, and as for McInally - oh dear. No wonder his players acted as they did if that's what he's like in the dugout.

Redmans tackle did not look like a red card offence from the stand side, think that was why Gilfillan asked the linesman to help the ref out. As for Browns reaction the highlights quite clearly show the Dunfermline centre half come over & deliberately stamp on his foot before he puts his hands up, if he had to go for retaliation then the No5 should have gone as well, but by that time the ref had lost control.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redmans tackle did not look like a red card offence from the stand side, think that was why Gilfillan asked the linesman to help the ref out. As for Browns reaction the highlights quite clearly show the Dunfermline centre half come over & deliberately stamp on his foot before he puts his hands up, if he had to go for retaliation then the No5 should have gone as well, but by that time the ref had lost control.

Straws everywhere.

Just watched the highlights there. Dirty fucking b*****ds. The first one looks worse than when it happened, think it was worse than the second!

Hope we put 8 past these odious p***ks in November. (Cue the 'lolz u coodnt put more thn 3 pst them wae 3 xtra men lolz' pish)

Of course, it's their squad and not Peterhead as a team I'm talking about.

It's absolutely hilarious to everyone else but the Cowden fans who for years have been permenetly raging about 'the pikey!!!!111!!!!'. As mentioned, one of them made up some sort of incident where he spat at one of their players (didn't ever seem to be any mention of it by the player who he surposidly spat at, or anyone else on the pitch, correct me if I'm wrong Cowden fans?) and that has only enhanced their bizarre hatred.

As was mentioned before, he played with us in the year they won the title ahead of us, and I would have thought they fact they won it and we/ Falky didn't would have been the end of it, but if anything they go on about it more :lol: To be honest, it's pretty embarrassing stuff in my opinion....

He spat on Derek Lyle. Ask him.

Every dog has their day. We are all waiting, it will happen.

Very odd that a small guy from Yorkshire playing for a lower league run of the mill team can get so many fans of one team so inexplicably and uncontrollably furious, not to mention being moved to rage induced deep, racking sobs accompanied by out of control weeping with hot, angry tears streaking lines of fury through the years of accumulated dirt and hatred.

You would have thought they were new to football and were still 'getting it', but amazingly it seems that they have been fans for years.

What a bunch of Attenborough documentary subjects.

Erm known law abiding citizen Derek Lyle said it in the aftermath of the game. I know it doesn't quite fit your 'COWDEN FANS MADE IT UP!!1' stance but that's how it came about. Fairly sure that's why law abiding citizen Derek Lyle went for him.

Anyone got the footage where the Pars fans are clearly audible in making monkey noises at Nade? Now that was a real throw back to the 60s. Some boys.

When was this?

When was this?

He means tade. Yes there was one or two morons but they were right underneath the cameras.

No excuses for that one. I've not experienced or seen any racial stuff at eep since the late 80s. Don't think we have a problem.

Very odd that a small guy from Yorkshire playing for a lower league run of the mill team can get so many fans of one team so inexplicably and uncontrollably furious, not to mention being moved to rage induced deep, racking sobs accompanied by out of control weeping with hot, angry tears streaking lines of fury through the years of accumulated dirt and hatred.

You would have thought they were new to football and were still 'getting it', but amazingly it seems that they have been fans for years.

What a bunch of Attenborough documentary subjects.

When the guy who alleged that he was spat on is a drug dealing aggressive moron you have to question it.

When the guy who alleged that he was spat on is a drug dealing aggressive moron you have to question it.[/quot

I'd agree with that. However, there were other players who witnessed the incident.

I'm not a Lyle fan either, but I still wouldn't condone anyone spitting on him or anyone else.

Do you have any reports or discussion or anything on this because I can't find any?

Archived