Plastic Pitch v Plastic Whistle

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put a drunken bet last night on Big Josh to score a hat-trick and Kilmarnock to win 5-3, so hopefully I haven't wasted my money.

:bairn

Trust me you've just waisted your money . We won't score five in a game this season unless a team goes down to 9 men with both of them being goalies

I'm predicting the aforesaid bore fest 0 v 0

What a load of shite. 2 goals from a cross and Fox beaten at his near post? Hardly surprising. Can't defend the players or management after that. Lawless was our only player looking like doing something but he was taken off for some reason. That diamond we played when Eccleston came on was a weird one too.

Thank f**k we weren't playing a decent enough. Eremenko is a player though.

We need Seabourne and Higgy fit at times.

Today was utterly abysmal.

No fight. No flair. No desire. No competence.

Play like that for the rest of the season and we are Donald Ducked.

Stevenson can go collect his pension any time he likes and Muirhead and Balatoni should be looking for jobs on farms on that performance because their turning circles are wider than those of tractors.

Only bright spot was Lawless, who was trying hard but getting nowhere.

The team consistently misjudged the bounce of the ball all day, underhitting passes and through balls virtually all the time. Pathetic.

And to think folk wanted Eremenko dropped.

He was our best player midweek before sending off and ran show today.

Cracking ball from Barbour for first and two cracking balls from Eremenko for other two.

Great team performance.

Yep, I called it completely incorrectly. Eremenko was brilliant today. Don't get me wrong, I'm fucking delighted to be wrong on this occasion.

Partick Thistle aren't any great shakes so it's difficult to get too excited on the back of this, but it's fair to say that we'd have lost that game last season. We'll win more than we lose this season on this current form and we shouldn't really be moaning about that. Thistle at least had one of their main attacking threats and key defenders starting, we had the same missing from the off.

Speaking of which, I thought that Westlake was much better today than Tuesday, his positioning is good and he always seems to recycle the ball rather than lose it by aimlessly punting it. Can see him eventually ousting Barbour at right-back.

Yasssss!

Archived