St Mirren vs Celtic - 27/09/14

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fully expect St Mirren to park the bus from the kick off.

I'll have a cheeky 2-1 Celtic.

You were all told...!!!

St Mirren fans are ridiculous. Team have scored 3 goals all season and have 3 points, but they are being treated like heroes after losing 2-1 to Celtic :lol:

Believe it or not we are still better off at this point in the season than we were last season.

Really? To be fair though you had a team pretty much relegated before the season even started.

Yesterday it was a case ofCeltic being rather unconvincing than St.Mirren impressing too much. However the past league two games must bring yous a bit of encouragement.

Can't quote you both as I'm on my phone sadly.

Yeah we are better off this season points wise but Hearts had the points deduction. Worryingly teams like Dundee ,Accies and Killie have built up a huge gap already. Even finishing 11th would probably see us relegated.

I thought Celtic missed Commons a lot, fair play to Stokes he stepped up and created a few chances including the 2nd goal but Celtic had an off day. We didn't create a lot but defensively we were solid.

Not a complaint here but for the first goal the Swedish boy actually hits the ball in with his hand. You only notice it from the camera angle behind the goal. Don't even know if it was intentional . Also hint of offside but it was close, got to give the attacking team the benefit of the doubt.

I knew this would have been a close affair and it was, fair play to St Mirren who had a game plan to at least take a point from the game.

I'm fed up with Deila's excuses about getting the squad to gel and play in the style he wishes Celtic to play,he has had enough time to get this squad firing on all cylinders.

The effects of downsizing are starting to kick in with Celtic scrambling wins by the odd goal here and there and we'll surely struggle come Thursday if this fud doesn't be a manager and start booting some arses into shape.

In saying that it makes the league look so much more exciting for others as Celtic still lie a few points off the top of the league and may in all probability will drop more points to the better sides in the league.

Surprisingly enough, you normally end up discussing Celtc in Celtc threads.

Still not sure what Rangers or "wee teams" has to do with a saints v celtc game.

Aye awrite ffs AB :( , I did explain how I fooked it up :lol:

Was that not Hellbhoy that started the Celtc v Partick Th thread?

It certainly wasnt me bud

My bad dude :rolleyes:

Archived