The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard a lot of people say that the outcome of this game is dependent on how Rangers play. I'm not sure I agree.

Whilst it would obviously be an advantage for us for Rangers to be off the boil, I think the match will hinge much more on St.Johnstone's performance.

If we can harness the kind of display that showed us not show an ounce of quit to overcome Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup Semi, haul back a 3-1 deficit against Celtic, comfortably win the Scottish Cup and show nerves of steel to beat Lucerne on penalties: then with all due respect, it won't matter what Rangers do, we will win. Despite the players we are missing from last season we have the residual quality to overcome them.

If the uncertain, plodding, accident-prone performances of the last couple of months are repeated, then we'll lose, possibly badly.

I'd go 4-5-1: It affords us some defensive security, and with the pace and creativity we have from our midfield it needn't lead to Graham becoming isolated.

Wotherspoon misses the game through illness. Raging. He's our best wide midfield player too. Would start Lappin and Croft on either side. I know people want O'Halloran, but he's probably the poorest of the 4 defensively. Maybe bring him on if we're chasing the game.

Just bought my tickets there. Bizarre thing happened when somehow a traffic cone got wedged under my front wheel whilst reversing out of a parking space in front of the ground. I'm not even sure how it happened, but I now have orange traffic cone stains on my hubcaps. Not a good omen for tonight...

Just bought my tickets there. Bizarre thing happened when somehow a traffic cone got wedged under my front wheel whilst reversing out of a parking space in front of the ground. I'm not even sure how it happened, but I now have orange traffic cone stains on my hubcaps. Not a good omen for tonight...

TAKE THAT INFRASTRUCTURE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, STEVE?!

TAKE THAT INFRASTRUCTURE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, STEVE?!

If anything it was an assault on my infrastructure, could have fucked my car up! I was furious. Imagine leaving traffic cones on parking spaces. The club can't do anything right these days.

Not a good omen? You utterly crushed something Orange, id say thats excellent....

Steve brown might be able to teach the Rangers boardroom a thing or two about infrastructure tonight

He'll be too busy sooking their arses to speak IMO

Just seen folk saying Rangers will start with Darren McGregor at right back with Moshni and McCulloch in the middle.

My hopes are raising.

Same folk say Templeton wont start.

Hopes are raised further.

I must have been down getting my ticket at the same time. Steve and Roddy were on the prowl. Beware...

Have they resorted to actually attacking fans now?

I suppose that's about all that's left in their bid to completely detach themselves from the Saints support.

Just seen folk saying Rangers will start with Darren McGregor at right back with Moshni and McCulloch in the middle.

My hopes are raising.

Same folk say Templeton wont start.

Hopes are raised further.

I was worried about that happening.

I was worried about that happening.

Im not sure theyre that trusyworthy, would be delighted if it was true though as Templeton the type of b*****d that troubles us

Im not sure theyre that trusyworthy, would be delighted if it was true though as Templeton the type of b*****d that troubles us

It's the stupid shoe horning type thing that Ally excells at, hope i'm wrong but i can see him doing that.

Archived