The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

nothing to do with the opposition just the sos boycotting home games for the way the club is run.

this means 15,000 less 60 of them numpties

scottish league cup quarter final and some put their own interests first before the club.

Not looking to troll or anything, but is there likely to be a boycott because of the opposition at all? I know Dundee United were boycotted for voting against the Newco entry into the top flight and we voted in a similar (albeit less vocal) manner.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greyskull eh? I'm sure you mean the home of the good guys and the destroyers of evil ;)

Sorry I meant the " Sports Direct Arena" and having seen this...

Saints head to Ibrox on Tuesday 28th October 2014 for a Scottish League Cup Fourth Round tie against Rangers and tickets for the game will go on sales from tomorrow, Tuesday 14th October, from the McDiarmid Park Ticket Office.

Ticket prices are as follows:

Adults - £21

Concessions (over 65s, 16 and 17 year olds)- £15

Under 16s - £5

The Ticket Office (tel 01738 455000) is open weekdays Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5pm.

The match at Ibrox is being screened live by BBC Scotland.

I will certainly not be changing my mind now. £21 to watch a cup tie against lower league opposition which is live on the telly??? They can fuckrightoff

Probably won't make it, not a chance I'll be free to take a shorter day at work. Too busy. That said I'll watch in TV, I reckon a Gazza Mac overhead kick, ala Savo is on the cards!

Is £21 really that pricey fs. You're clearly a tink.

I'm completely offended by this horrendous insult, you really are the master of WUMS oh glorious AWRA.

I've still not decided if I'm going to this, prices are putting me off tbh

If I was pricing the tickets I would have went in the region of £18-£20 so whilst a ticket price of £21 is slightly more, it's really not that expensive.

And realistically (and respectfully), I reckon the price would be more off-putting to Rangers fans giving it's a more important game for the opposition than it is for Rangers. (yeah, yeah, lower league team, never played in the top league, never won a trophy blah blah blah) :)

I won't be going but I very rarely go to League Cup games anyway.

How is it more important for us?

Because, and please don't take this the wrong way, a bottom 6 club who pay a maximum of £600 a week in front of 3000 fans won't have Rangers fans rushing out to buy tickets. It just won't.

Fans of your team however, who usually hate going to Ibrox as they would almost certainly lose will be thinking to themselves "Rangers are not as strong as they once were. We've got a real chance of getting something here. I might actually buy a ticket for this match. If anything it will be a right laugh celebrating in the away end at Ibrox at the end of the game. Aye, I'm going!".. :)

With all due respect, I've seen my team beat far better Rangers sides, I've seen my side win at Ibrox, and I've seen my team put four past Rangers. The only reason I'm even considering this game is because its a Quarter Final. Simple facts are its a huge hassle for me to get to midweek away games due to when I finish work, and spending £30+ at the end of a month isn't too wise when both my car tax and insurance is needed renewed around the same time as my rent comes out, thats life.

Because, and please don't take this the wrong way, a bottom 6 club who pay a maximum of £600 a week in front of 3000 fans won't have Rangers fans rushing out to buy tickets. It just won't.

You need to have a word with Steve Brown.

Archived