confi

forever_blue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My own thread.

Be still my beating ego.

^_^

i was thinking in the name of unity, peace and better togetherness we should give you your own thread to come on and soothe yerself down when you feel that temper rising or the tears begining to flow on one of your many daily meltdowns

look here is a teddy , this should help you through the tough times

brown_teddy_bears.jpg

[to Confidemus] i was thinking in the name of unity, peace and better togetherness we should give you your own thread to come on and soothe yerself down when you feel that temper rising or the tears begining to flow on one of your many daily meltdowns

I was thinking in the name of unity, peace and better togetherness you should drown yourself in a bucket of your own verbal diarrhoea.

But that would deny us all the pleasure of your own impending meltdown and world record dummy spit the day Rangers go bust again and Ibrox becomes the new Paul Gascoigne Memorial Refuge for battered wives & waens of inbred Orc f*ckwits.

I was thinking in the name of unity, peace and better togetherness you should drown yourself in a bucket of your own verbal diarrhoea.

But that would deny us all the pleasure of your own impending meltdown and world record dummy spit the day Rangers go bust again and Ibrox becomes the new Paul Gascoigne Memorial Refuge for battered wives & waens of inbred Orc f*ckwits.

You giving someone a hard time about meltdowns is like Ric moaning about resignation threads. :lol:

On topic, my buddy Confidemus will back to his best soon enough as the *33rd most influencial poster in P&B history.

*Seriously.

You giving someone a hard time about meltdowns is like Ric moaning about resignation threads. :lol:

On topic, my buddy Confidemus will back to his best soon enough as the *33rd most influencial poster in P&B history.

*Seriously.

That is correct, Adlington, my friend.

It's about time I got some respect around here. The 33rd most influential poster in P&B history.

Just let that sink in.

Ooooft meow, put the claws away kitty.

This referendum has been very special for P and B ;) After it I regard Confidemus as a PnB pal along with many others, even the naws. Mr Bairn was a good c**t for a while but he went back to being a wee WUM so hes like one of they guys you like but think theyre a fucking idiot at the same time.

Forever Blue seems like a good guy but hes obviously tainted by Sevco and maybe one day will see the light.

For YES Pandarilla/Renton jump to mind first I think they have always come across as sensible educated lads along with some other YES folk, was good having all them on our side. Actually think all the YES lads were very good throughout apart from some mental extreme posts fae CB but overall he was alright too. Most of the Naws have been alright too. :thumsup2

HB has been an utter shambolic mess the whole way through though aswell as Lex coming on throwing his weight about every so often without any real purpose which was quite annoying. Reynard liked to do the same and RedRob seems like an alright guy but I just wish he'd admit hes a dirty loyalist c**t instead of trying to make up ridiculous arguments for his NAW vote. ^_^

The worst contributions have definitely came from Im_Rodger, boys not even tried to wind people up hes just an absolute rocket. :lol:

Look forward to this turning into a politcs forum and falling out with all you cuntos over things in the future. :P

Archived