Ruthy Doll in hot water wi the polis...

QPSAFalkirkFirm

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F**k me mate. Hammyton's post are about as sensible as some of the paranoid sh**e on that website. I agree though that it's yet another conspiracy theory from the 45 defeated

WOS is a fucking horrific site mate but to be fair they've avoided the sour grapes of the NCC seethers on here and social media. Or at least Doug Daniel, an actual counting agent of Yes Scotland, has shown a modicum of decorum.

WOS is a fucking horrific site mate but to be fair they've avoided the sour grapes of the NCC seethers on here and social media. Or at least Doug Daniel, an actual counting agent of Yes Scotland, has shown a modicum of decorum.

If you interrupt the adults once more Scrappy, I'm going to have to tell your Mum/ carer/ case worker

F**k me mate. Hammyton's post are about as sensible as some of the paranoid sh**e on that website. I agree though that it's yet another conspiracy theory from the 45 defeated

You here to fight for your boyfriend now he has gone with his tail between his legs.

Londons bitches :lol:

No. Its very relevant.

Everything is done under scrutiny by all interested parties. Its quite possible to see whats going on at all times. Announcing it prior to voting closing would be a big issue.

This isn't. At all.

Still not quite there old fruity. Her comments were after the polls closed but she was relating to the actual event which had happened prior to the count. The sampling carried out prior to the polls closing only records the signature and dob. Any information gathered about the vote cast is illegal. These samples go on over the period running up to polling day. They are put in a voting box, transferred to the counting house and counted along with all the other ballot papers after the 10pm deadline.

Scotsman forced to pay £6k to the Rev for their WoS slander.

Another nail in the Daily Liar's coffin.

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2014/09/25/scotsman-pays-out-wings-over-scotland-over-accusations-against-founder-rev-stuart

The Scotsman has paid out more than £6,000 in damages to Scottish news website Wings Over Scotland owner the Rev. Stuart Campbell in a settlement over an article published earlier this year.

The complaint referred to an article published on 13 June by Euan McColm and Tom Peterkin, which claimed the Rev. Stuart Campbell, founder of the website, had used the service to encourage “nationalist campaigners” to photograph opponents in a bid to publicly identify them.

Still not quite there old fruity. Her comments were after the polls closed but she was relating to the actual event which had happened prior to the count. The sampling carried out prior to the polls closing only records the signature and dob. Any information gathered about the vote cast is illegal. These samples go on over the period running up to polling day. They are put in a voting box, transferred to the counting house and counted along with all the other ballot papers after the 10pm deadline.

There isn a political party in the british isles that hasnt done this. The yes campaign did this as well. They all do it. I suggest that when you join the SNP in your post referendum humiliation huff that you ask to be a vote observer at the next count and you'll see how its done. Its clear that you don't have a clue.

Some nationalist gimp has had a minor tantrum and made a complaint, clearly. Its correct to investigate that. And, absolutely nothing will happen. Because she did absolutely nothing wrong.

There isn a political party in the british isles that hasnt done this. The yes campaign did this as well. They all do it. I suggest that when you join the SNP in your post referendum humiliation huff that you ask to be a vote observer at the next count and you'll see how its done. Its clear that you don't have a clue.

Some nationalist gimp has had a minor tantrum and made a complaint, clearly. Its correct to investigate that. And, absolutely nothing will happen. Because she did absolutely nothing wrong.

Except the TV clip clearly has her saying that the BT group had indications of how the vote was going from the postal votes. Which is contrary to the law. That makes it illegal.You seem moderately intelligent, if somewhat limited in your views. Why can't you understand the difference between a law being broken and a politician inadvertently blowing the whistle on her chums. If her statement is correct then a statute law has been broken which is a criminal offence hence why Inspector Knacker has been called in.

I've no doubt Five will put an end to it all but if it means Little Miss Smarty Pants is on the naughty step for a while it's a decent consolation.

Life long supporter. Can't get any enough balloons and leaflets, 'cos that's all there is to it. Right? Personally can't be bothered with anyone who has mustered 40,000 posts on a football forum. Unless you're 194 years old you've had no life worth speaking of.

So let me get this right, it's one of those things that isn't really allowed but every c**t does? Fair enough, happens in every industry I'm sure.

Problem is if someone's thick enough to go on TV and talk about doing something illegal. Would be like Jose Mourinho announcing in a post match press conference that they've agreed terms with some player that has 18 months on his contract. Everyone knows this goes on, but you don't brag about it :lol:

So let me get this right, it's one of those things that isn't really allowed but every c**t does? Fair enough, happens in every industry I'm sure.

Problem is if someone's thick enough to go on TV and talk about doing something illegal. Would be like Jose Mourinho announcing in a post match press conference that they've agreed terms with some player that has 18 months on his contract. Everyone knows this goes on, but you don't brag about it :lol:

What do you think will happen here exactly? Anything? Something?

Except the TV clip clearly has her saying that the BT group had indications of how the vote was going from the postal votes. Which is contrary to the law. That makes it illegal.You seem moderately intelligent, if somewhat limited in your views. Why can't you understand the difference between a law being broken and a politician inadvertently blowing the whistle on her chums. If her statement is correct then a statute law has been broken which is a criminal offence hence why Inspector Knacker has been called in.

I've no doubt Five will put an end to it all but if it means Little Miss Smarty Pants is on the naughty step for a while it's a decent consolation.

Life long supporter. Can't get any enough balloons and leaflets, 'cos that's all there is to it. Right? Personally can't be bothered with anyone who has mustered 40,000 posts on a football forum. Unless you're 194 years old you've had no life worth speaking of.

I know for a fact that the yes folk in my area knew they were being horsed in postal voting in my area as well. If you actually think this is any sort of a big deal then fair enough. Its not.

If she had said anything prior to the close of polling then it might be. But she didn't.

Not that I particularly care about this, but sampling the votes pre count and before voting day would allow one side (or both) to target specific demographics based on the results of these samples. IMO this is the main issue here, and whether both sides did (or could) do it is immaterial.

Not that I particularly care about this, but sampling the votes pre count and before voting day would allow one side (or both) to target specific demographics based on the results of these samples. IMO this is the main issue here, and whether both sides did (or could) do it is immaterial.

Ive never liked postal voting for a variety of reasons. But thats certainly one of them. Its definitely the dodgiest or potentially dodgiest part of the voting system these days. The rest of it is absolutely watertight. Vote, into sealed ballot box while being witnessed, boxes taken under observation to count where they are then opened in front of hordes of wankers who have the potential to be utterly outraged if anything is remotely amiss. Its as good a ystem as you'll get. Not beyond being knobbled if you go to extravagent lengths,but in this country, its very good and very fair.

Archived