How your MP voted on Iraq strikes

Confidemus

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why have Mr Bairn and Ad Lib not signed up yet? Surely it's the right and patriotic thing to do.

That would put the fear of Allah in to them.

"I say, you there. Yes, you with the knife. I'm warning you. Do not, I repeat not, cut that man's head off.

Right, I'll give you one last chance. Make that your last beheading."

Which makes you a c**t for supporting it.

I do support it.

I didn't support Blairs efforts with W but this is entirely different and the subleties are just too much for your peabrain to cope with.

But thats not really my problem.

I do support it.

I didn't support Blairs efforts with W but this is entirely different and the subleties are just too much for your peabrain to cope with.

But thats not really my problem.

Why do you support it, where is the value in this war?

Team UK: World Police.

When we feel like it.

Bet all those other baddies around the world are glad they weren't stupid enough to make any gruesome beheading videos.

1. Yes we should be the World's Police in conjunction with other states. If we don't no one will be.

2. This isn't a police action. The cross sect coalition government of Iraq asked us to protect them from a theocratic paramilitary committing war crimes against its people. It's literally protecting women and children from being massacred.

Nothing to do with freeing up the US to concentrate on Syria?

Most of the planes dropping bombs on East and Northern Iraq will still be American. This is a non-sequitur.

Why have Mr Bairn and Ad Lib not signed up yet? Surely it's the right and patriotic thing to do.

This total non-sequitur is one you've used before. I'll repeat what I said then: conscript and I'll serve.

Given I have significantly sub-optimal eyesight I doubt the RAF would let me be put in harm's way even insofar as there is an astronomically low risk that ISIS have the hardware capable of shooting down our bombers and fighters. A shame as I've always wanted to fly a plane.

Why do you support it, where is the value in this war?

We have been asked in to protect a sovereign state.

I reckon this will turn into another one of Salmonds "unpardonable folly" moments where he makes a complete c**t of himself.

The loony lefty scheme goblins in here who want even more money spent on more benefits for them will just have to suck it up. Looks like they will have to actually work for some of their wedge from now on in. Unlucky.

I reckon this will turn into another one of Salmonds "unpardonable folly" moments where he makes a complete c**t of himself.

The loony lefty scheme goblins in here who want even more money spent on more benefits for them will just have to suck it up. Looks like they will have to actually work for some of their wedge from now on in. Unlucky.

How fucking gullible.

From it's own people?

Give them what they want? That sounds just peachy.

Why don't we ship over a few more hostages to them so as to prolong the show?

The peoples front of Judea could be eradicated in a week if that's what the americans wanted.

Unfortunately they have to make this last so that they can justify some heavy "defence" spending.

So they key is to go in and make a mess killing lots of people, but to not damage the terrorist infrastructure too much because that is needed to maintain the enemy.

Remember killing women and children is a fantastic way of getting more young people to join the ranks of your enemy.

I'm a loony lefty scheme goblin (I think) and I fully support the decision to bomb isolated areas of IS build up. I also find it morally abhorrent than all of the parties, including the SNP, who I vote for, placed a three line whip on the issue.

IS is not a myth, it's not a creation of the West. It actually has very little to do with the West, and existed, in one form or another, long before the catastrophically mishandled 2003 conflict.

From it's own people?

This is absolutely not a case of a civil war.

For those interested, I climbed Mount Sinjar a couple of months ago. Not playing the "I've been there" card at all, it certainly changes my point of view on the topic.

Archived