Hibs v Raith Rovers

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs must be really bad if the can't beat guff like us.

What sort of Rovers support was at the game? Couple of hundred?

I hope Nade gets fined for his booking. I realise the fact that he actually scored is a minor miracle but that sort of stupidity could cost us later in the season.

I genuinely don't know if you are taking the piss or not.

You have just shy of 3000 posts, They all can't be this fucking glum.

If you want us to end up with a support the size of Cowdenbeath then that's the way to go.[/quote

Aw give it a fucking rest eh?

He can't be a rovers fan surely..?

Sitting third after a quarter of the season in the most challenging season in the second tier ever.. And he's still trying to clinch at straws to look for negatives which aren't there at the minute..

ame="Wardy" post="8838396" timestamp="1412463581"] He can't be a rovers fan surely..?

Sitting third after a quarter of the season in the most challenging season in the second tier ever.. And he's still trying to clinch at straws to look for negatives which aren't there at the minute..

Yep. This season is going exactly like the last one, and the one before that. No idea why he is pessimistic.

Anyway, another good result for us today. Long may it continue.

Yep. This season is going exactly like the last one, and the one before that. No idea why he is pessimistic.

Anyway, another good result for us today. Long may it continue.

There's no need for the Shitey pessimistic comments though. Especially after decent results. It's pathetic. Some fans are never fucking satisfied and it's really starting to get on my nerves. Enjoy the good results for God sake. And believe me, today was a good result. We said beat the teams below us. Check. Compete against the teams around us. Check. I think I'm done here.

Look at the other teams that are our level. Pumped by hearts and beaten by Rangers. It's going to happen. Accept and move on.

If you cannot accept it. Don't bother posting, or even going to games. What's the point in going to games and just sitting ther bemoaning every bad touch, every bad pass? Get a fucking grip.

In hindsight the goal on half time was the best thing to happen to us. We'd been miserable beforehand with virtually no ambition to attack - perhaps understandably given our pumpings by Hearts, Dundee and Rangers beforehand.

Nade actually had a great second half and the goal was always in the script - loved the celebration. Hibs overall were poor, bizarre given the talents in their squad.

Conroy should've won it, no question about that. And Stewart on for McKay rather than Anderson? What on earth has Granty done wrong?!

Good point overall. Maybe Hibs can prepare for more than 50 away fans next time. Shambles overall...

Archived