Hibs v Raith Rovers

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christian Nade scoring the equaliser after all the moaning about folk saying it would be just like Hibs to shite it in this after beating Rangers.

Literally the most Hibs thing that could have possibly happened.

Laurie Ellis Ross laidlaw and Paul Watson played very well.

Nade took pelters and was always going to score! Then to rip his shirt aff hulk style

In front of the hibs fans was also obviously going to happen.

A decent away point.

Laurie :wub:

Agree Ellis, Watson, Laidlaw excellent. Good games from most of the team really, we actually retained the ball as well as i've seen us do all season too. Moon, Fox and even Scott doing their jobs well. Conroy could have crowned a good performance with a peg leg winner but insisted on working it onto his good side and got shut down.

3 points next week would make it an amazing first quarter.

Christian Nade scoring the equaliser after all the moaning about folk saying it would be just like Hibs to shite it in this after beating Rangers.

Literally the most Hibs thing that could have possibly happened.

tumblr_mde5awWBdc1r1gapro1_400.gif

Nade played a blinder according to the radio - only Hibs could manufacture that one - and he duly rubbed their noses in the abuse like Jason Scotland did a few months back.

Please move on, no corner turned.

Isn't Nade meant to be pretty decent (and not at all fat btw) these days?

If he was still an obese dumpling and he bobbled up to the box and tapped it in I'd accept the hilarity, but Raith's best player scoring isn't going to go down as one of the biggest Lolbernian moments this season I feel*.

*some of the reactions were tragic, granted.

If he was still an obese dumpling and he bobbled up to the box and tapped it in I'd accept the hilarity, but Raith's best player scoring isn't going to go down as one of the biggest Lolbernian moments this season I feel*.

Most of the East Stand were seething :lol:

I got there 10 minutes late, and when I saw him across the pitch he looked fucking massive. "Not sure if obese or just shredded" was the question of the day.

The latter, it seems.

That was by far Nades best game in a rovers shirt..

He can be very frustrating at times, because we all know what he's capable of, which he showed today because we played a passing game instead of long ball tactics which we normally use.

He's anything but fat, fucking tank :lol:

When he ran to the east stand I just sat in the front row with the exact facial expression I have in my profile pic, holding my left arm up in the exact same way with the same tin of beans in hand.

That was by far Nades best game in a rovers shirt..

He can be very frustrating at times, because we all know what he's capable of, which he showed today because we played a passing game instead of long ball tactics which we normally use.

I always thought it was weird at Hearts how they used to play him up front on his own and lump it long to him. He always looked like he had a decent touch but his aerial presence and pace was non-existent, making him the most redundant lone striker going.

Didn't really hear anyone giving him any stick before the goal tbf.

Lots of booing him and that after he'd scored though. Calling a guy fat who's just opened up a tin of beans on us and paraded himself about taps aff looking like Terry Crews.

That'll show him 2luuqhe.jpg

tumblr_mivq21xjje1row6kfo1_500.gif

Archived