Hibs v Raith Rovers

See during the first half when we had fucking Gianlewis Stevebrotta bombing down the right flank, you just knew it was too good to be true.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought it was weird at Hearts how they used to play him up front on his own and lump it long to him. He always looked like he had a decent touch but his aerial presence and pace was non-existent, making him the most redundant lone striker going.

Pulling out the "Hearts play the long ball and are a big physical team" nonsense I see.

Revisionism.

From Hibs Net:

Thought he was good and call me soft but I don't agree with noising up individual players like him - it just succeeded in firing him up IMO.

I was also disgusted by a number of fans near me in the East who, when he'd scored and came over to the East (and who can blame him in the circumstances?), were making monkey noise and gestures.

Or perhaps I'm just getting too old for this nonsense.

Thought Hibs' fans were above racism?

Raith can f**k off. Fucking Fife wankers.

Hiya pal

I was gonna invite you around to my place after the game on Saturday but you can get yourself to f**k now m8.

Soz m8

Don't think I'd pay £22 to have an industrial shipping unit of beans opened up on me either, tbf.

What are these beans you speak of?

We'll open up Raith's defence like a Christmas present, 3-0.

How exactly did this come about?

But was it a pensioner we were picking on? The boy earlier never explained what happened with this ID check. Old(ish) fucker was probably at it and seething that our excellent ticket staff opened up a tin of saucy baked ones on his nefarious efforts.

Point gained for Edinburgh's wee team or point dropped for Fifes Finest?

Raith were heading for a solid 2 points meng. Point dropped for Fife's finest defo.

But was it a pensioner we were picking on? The boy earlier never explained what happened with this ID check. Old(ish) fucker was probably at it and seething that our excellent ticket staff opened up a tin of saucy baked ones on his nefarious efforts.

Was he trying to get in for a half?

Was he trying to get in for a half?

Sadly, yes. After all the complaining about £22 tickets, it unfortunately doesn't surprise me to hear about Raith fans trying to take advantage of our compassionate over 65s deal.

That's there so that poor fitba daft old fuckers don't spend £22 of much needed heating money on sporting events and freeze to death, not for you lot to pull a fast one and save a tenner. Disgusting.

What sort of Rovers support was at the game? Couple of hundred?

I hope Nade gets fined for his booking. I realise the fact that he actually scored is a minor miracle but that sort of stupidity could cost us later in the season.

200, 300 at a push.

On another note, he has a fine pair of paps.

Archived