Hibs v Raith Rovers

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely don't know if you are taking the piss or not.

You have just shy of 3000 posts, They all can't be this fucking glum.

I dont blame the fans who need a bit more convincing, we've been demoralised for a long time. While the results have surprised us all it still remains that the football is mostly shite, and we havent beaten a team yet which has played well against us.

Still, Bert seems to be turning things around and I hope he can go further and cap the results with instilling a bit more style into our play. The second half today was an improvement in that direction.

I dont blame the fans who need a bit more convincing, we've been demoralised for a long time. While the results have surprised us all it still remains that the football is mostly shite, and we havent beaten a team yet which has played well against us.

Still, Bert seems to be turning things around and I hope he can go further and cap the results with instilling a bit more style into our play. The second half today was an improvement in that direction.

Has it ever occurred to you that when we beat teams it's because we stop them from playing well?

I hope this season is different from last season but as yet I don't see it. We took 21 points from our first 11 games last season, playing better than we have this season so far, and it turned into a nightmare. This season we've managed similar results but Murray appears to be making the same mistakes as last season and most of our new signings have been underwhelming to say the least. If we end up in the top 4 or 5 at the end of the season playing like we have been then god only knows the standard of football that the teams below us must be churning out.

I hope this season is different from last season but as yet I don't see it. We took 21 points from our first 11 games last season, playing better than we have this season so far, and it turned into a nightmare. This season we've managed similar results but Murray appears to be making the same mistakes as last season and most of our new signings have been underwhelming to say the least. If we end up in the top 4 or 5 at the end of the season playing like we have been then god only knows the standard of football that the teams below us must be churning out.

What did you think of the football we played yesterday?

Archived