What the f**k is this guy all about. He had the timetable for further powers worked out and everything. Done deal. Now he's after people to sign a 100,000 page signature. The man is completely fucking shameless.

Here's another petition.

https://www.change.org/p/gordon-brown-mp-go-f**k-yourself

Total farce no question, but he does have a bit of a point. One of the things that was being promised was that the Barnett Formula would be kept. With the Barnett Formula in place Labour can justify Scottish MPs voting on English legislation because of the wider knock on funding effects. Cameron is the one that has veered way off the original message into English votes for English laws territory that probably ultimately (won't happen quickly) leads to a velvet divorce scenario.

Also, 100,000 needed huh? Just happens to be the exact number required for Westminster MPS to be forced to discuss this in parliament. Sounds like somebody is feart of them just pretending it never happened and ignoring it imo.

17 September 2014 - Vote No for guaranteed extra powers. There are no guarantees with a Yes vote.

30 September 2014 - Sign a petition to remind Westminster about that thing we discussed earlier so they jolly well don't forget.

Pathetic.

What the f**k is this guy all about. He had the timetable for further powers worked out and everything. Done deal. Now he's after people to sign a 100,000 page signature. The man is completely fucking shameless. Here's another petition. https://www.change.org/p/gordon-brown-mp-go-f**k-yourself

It's a pity that the WoS petition was not used as an opportunity to expose his deceit in detail rather than just insult. If properly promoted I reckon it would get 100,000 signatures before Brown's own one.

It's a pity that the WoS petition was not used as an opportunity to expose his deceit in detail rather than just insult. If properly promoted I reckon it would get 100,000 signatures before Brown's own one.

Good point.

That's the problem with WoS. Often he has the opportunity to make legitimate progress when he reports a misdeed/deceit but decides to ridicule the No side and make a joke about it.

But on topic, yeah, Gordon "Fag Packet" Brown, yeah, what a bellend.

Loving some of the comments on the petition.

"Because Gordon Brown is a potato-faced Visigoth who destroys everything he touches, like an epileptic Dalek made out of roped-together burst sofa cushions. I hope he shits out his skeleton in the middle of the night and it runs away to join the circus."

:lol:

Loving some of the comments on the petition. "Because Gordon Brown is a potato-faced Visigoth who destroys everything he touches, like an epileptic Dalek made out of roped-together burst sofa cushions. I hope he shits out his skeleton in the middle of the night and it runs away to join the circus."[/size] :lol:[/size]

That's an absolutely brilliant quote. The source would be a welcome addition to P&B.

Gordon Brown is in the opposition. He has no say in government policy.

Yes voters and campaigners were saying that till they were blue in the face prior to the vote yet you're only just deciding to make the same point now?

"Because Gordon Brown is a potato-faced Visigoth who destroys everything he touches, like an epileptic Dalek made out of roped-together burst sofa cushions. I hope he shits out his skeleton in the middle of the night and it runs away to join the circus."

Haha!

That's got Frankie Boyle written all over it.

Yes voters and campaigners were saying that till they were blue in the face prior to the vote yet you're only just deciding to make the same point now?

He's a bit slow to be fair.

And by slow I mean fucking stupid.

Gordon Brown is in the opposition. He has no say in government policy.

Hmmm! Let's imagine that the Gordon Brown we all saw and assumed was a Westminster backbench MP was in fact the Gordon Brown who has a business and makes money from giving speeches. And he got paid for reading a script and showing off his new acting talent.

Don't know what the fuss is. Westminster have been paying small fortunes to 'advisors' like KPMG and Capita Symonds of years to write reports and advise government and then when whatever they are advising on goes belly-up they get employed again to write more reports on how it went wrong.

Not only did Brown mug his loyal Labourites he trousered the Queen's shilling in the process.

Can only be Peter Capaldi imo. He's pretty clued up on Daleks and put downs.

Archived