General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's Anas Sarwar up to these days? I hope he's ok. Used to never be off the telly.

Heard him on 5 live last week and he he was totally ragdolled by Stephren Nolan . It was like the rogering that the lovely Kez took on QT. Probably been told to lie low and stop making a fool of himself.

Hello Mr Servile, any proof yet of your claim of anti-English rhetoric in the Scottish press? Its only been a week and about fifteen times you've been asked now

Nah not yet but I'll get round to it, been busy!

Incredible BBC Scotland made some idiot on Twitter the headline story tonight.

Can't wait for all the other headline news stories on every single bit of abuse Sturgeon gets on Twitter. Infact maybe we should look back on some of Reynard's posts about Salmond and Sturgeon and the personal abuse he gave them.

This was all about SNP bashing from BBC Scotland. They have turned into a tabloid anti-SNP news programme.

It's quite disgraceful what they are getting away with as it's just so blatant now. They are untouchable and no amount of complaints makes the slightest difference in how they operate.

We need broadcasting devolved and a massive clear out at Pacific Quay

Better get May the 8th booked off :)

The only shite thing about that week will be all the 'May the 4th' banter flying about :P

It's a bank holiday this year. It may (no pun intended) reduce the annoyance factor of Star Wars Day a little bit.

I've got the week off. :) Gonna be a busy week though. But some piss up on the Friday/Saturday fingers crossed

Archived