General Election 2015

Ludo*1

I'm completely correct. Whether you like my delivery or not isn't really the issue as long as I don't break any rules. Though I admit its a bit abrasive.

Have you got any of that proof yet?

Sorry mate no, it's been a busy week or so.

Trying to win new orders/contracts that might provide investment and hopefully a few new jobs in the process, what have you been up to? apart from posting your angry pish on here?

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a drinking game were established for every safe Labour seat lost then the entire country would be hospitalised by Friday morning; we'll need to pick and choose Labour Westminster scalps to drink to. Just let that sink in.

Mags Curran/Douglas Alexander (and Danny Alexander as well) - get the shots in. Your constituency donkey with a red rosette turfed out: bottle of champers and greggies all round.

It's strange when your talking of so many seats changing, many people up here could pretty much could guarentee no matter what the politicial scenario, or how they voted they were going to be represented by labour, it's funny seeing that change.

If snp are to deliver the incredible polling results where do we think the non-snp seats will be, who is going to scramble enough votes to see another parliament?

Lib dem seat will be the Orkney and Shetland but where will labour cling on? Kirkcaldy and cowdenbeath will probably be one, interclyde another. The other 3?

It's strange when your talking of so many seats changing, many people up here could pretty much could guarentee no matter what the politicial scenario, or how they voted they were going to be represented by labour, it's funny seeing that change.

If snp are to deliver the incredible polling results where do we think the non-snp seats will be, who is going to scramble enough votes to see another parliament?

Lib dem seat will be the Orkney and Shetland but where will labour cling on? Kirkcaldy and cowdenbeath will probably be one, interclyde another. The other 3?

Inverclyde will likely not be another: it isn't even remotely Labour's safest seat in the country, and their 2010 showing was based on a local incumbent who has since died; the recent donkey in a red rosette figure doesn't hold a huge majority by central Scotland standards - only 6,000. They will lose Inverclyde quite comfortably based on the current polls.

Champers and greggies all round.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Orkney, Tories could yet hold in their incumbent seat, Labour in Glasgow North-East, East maybe Glenrothes and a couple of others. Based on the particular spread of votes they could lose any one of those seats as well, but much like long-odds teams in an accumulator the chances of nabbing all of them are far less likely. Curran being hounded out of Glasgow East is probably the high water mark, apart from Murphy's curiously exposed position.

You're the troll buddy.

'I think nationalism is ridiculous' - so you don't support the English national football team then?

If England are playing France you don't want England to win? No, you're just all about people man, so why would you root for English people over French ones?

You don't like grouping people together (unless they live in Berwick) and have expressed similar contempt of nationalists like Gordon Brown and Alistair Darling that you have Sturgeon and Salmond yeah?

If I search your posts I'll obviously find that won't I?

Your crap about demanding answers is just to deflect the fact you have none as your position is laughable nonsense.

You are affronted by Scottish nationalism as it impinges on your national identity. That's why you post here.

Unparalleled levels of seethe from you. My advice would be to switch the Internet off angry little man.

I would just like to offer Jim Murphy a good piece of news, that may brighten up his day.

At least all five of his MP's can travel to work in a reasonably sized saloon car. Save the taxpayer a fortune on petrol expenses.

What an enchanting evening. The cherry on this rather delicious cake for me was that the poll was commissioned by the Daily Record. They must be utterly beeling.

SNPOUT tactical voting "juggernaut" :lol:

Lolbour :lol:

Kezia :lol:

Jimbo :lol:

Anas :lol:

Murray Foote :lol:

Davie Clegg :lol:

Aidan Kerr :lol:

this-pleases-diego-o.gif

LIb Dems will win it once we all have a chance to 'take a break' and read one of their stomach churning 'housewife' mags.... No sausage recipes in this one though. But Mike is an ex-cop therefore he knows best.

CAhyxZQWMAAtXJu.jpg

If we only got to see Murphy or curran go. Which one? Definitely mags for me, she's the epitome of my labour hate.

Murphy being left to scan the room to see who he's left with would be amusing.

pans_labyrinth_monster_by_mrwonkystick-d

Curran is already toast - she hasn't a chance. This is why the branch office is whining about her wanting funds for her reelection campaign.

Unless there's a truly strange movement in the polls over the next five weeks, everything south of Orkney is up for grabs. Can anyone see Murphy's position in East Renfrewshire getting any stronger given the holocaust he's had so far this year? He's in England for Question Time next week, where every question will be on Romanians and people's tea ladies joining ISIS. He's not exactly going to channel the spirit of George Galloway for that one is he?

UKIP at 3% and on more than the Greens? That's fucking depressing.

It takes a certain amount of soul-searching to be a Green, particularly in an environment where there's an opportunity for significant progress in a GE for a change. All it takes to vote Ukip is a strong desire to send the buggers back.

Can anyone see Murphy's position in East Renfrewshire getting any stronger given the holocaust he's had so far this year? He's in England for Question Time next week, where every question will be on Romanians and people's tea ladies joining ISIS. He's not exactly going to channel the spirit of George Galloway for that one is he?

Huffing paint or prescription pill addiction in his student years IMO.

Letter in the courier today from a Colin Crookston in Glenrothes basically saying

'SNP go into meltdown over a UKIP MEPs comments about one of their own (Coburns racist remark about Humza Yousaf) in the same week Alex Salmond disgracefully called David Cameron a coward, the SNP are hypocrites'

Yes because they're totally the same.... some people absolutely just hate the SNP :lol:

Hopefully the polls are true, the day after seethe from all the hardcore yooonyunists would just be brilliant

Hopefully the polls are true, the day after seethe from all the hardcore yooonyunists would just be brilliant

It will be worth it alone to see the inevitable car crash from the already unhinged Effie Deans & her pal History Woman. In fact, I'm looking forward to the 17 or so people that make up the "SNPout tactical voting juggernaut" become a blubbering, seething mess.

Archived