General Election 2015

Ludo*1

The May election will return a huge SNP majority in Scotland!

The Separatists will whoop and sing their celebrations long into the night!!

They will wake up on the morning of the 8th however, to find that they will still be governed by a Unionist Conservative led coalition,but more importantly will still find themselves as Loyal people of the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland!!

Above all, despite their political persuasions, they will still remain gracious, thankful and respectful subjects of Her Majesty The Queen.

mj8zm0.jpg

Rangers won today, we get it.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will wake up on the morning of the 8th however, to find that they will still be governed by a Unionist Conservative led coalition,but more importantly will still find themselves as Loyal people of the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland!!

Above all, despite their political persuasions, they will still remain gracious, thankful and respectful subjects of Her Majesty The Queen.

mj8zm0.jpg

They probably said something similar in 1918

Now is that not the archetypal example of trolling?

The funny thing with servile fools like that btw is you asked them they have no reason for their beliefs. Never considered them for a second their entire lives, its just ingrained.

Ask Rob to make a case for why we should actually have a monarchy he would have as much as he did proof of anti-English rhetoric in the Scottish media.

Its pure naked nationalism.

mj8zm0.jpg

Just in from a Lodge meeting IMO.

Is Shetland still a part of Scotland?

Now is that not the archetypal example of trolling?

The funny thing with servile fools like that btw is you asked them they have no reason for their beliefs. Never considered them for a second their entire lives, its just ingrained.

Ask Rob to make a case for why we should actually have a monarchy he would have as much as he did proof of anti-English rhetoric in the Scottish media.

Its pure naked nationalism.

I'm 49 Afro, my ingrained 'Scottishness' has served me well wherever I've travelled the world over, I make no apologies that I am a British Scot! You and I will never agree on anything!

I’m away for a couple of weeks Sun and Golf tomorrow, enjoy your continued bitter spitefest on here in the meantime eh?

All the best Rab

mj8zm0.jpg

^^^^

Head's gone type post

mj8zm0.jpg

^^^^British Nationalist type post imo.

Why isn't he getting warned for trolling? That's what that is, I''ve been accused of it 100 times well that IS trolling

And Rab its not your Scottishness thats the problem, its your cravenness and bigotry and your servile nature.

Annabel Goldie was in Stornoway the other day saying that if you vote SNP you'll get Labour.

Hopefully the portion of independence supporters who think she's "one of the good ones" will see fucking sense and quit trotting out this utter shite.

Why isn't he getting warned for trolling? That's what that is, I''ve been accused of it 100 times well that IS trolling

And Rab its not your Scottishness thats the problem, its your cravenness and bigotry and your servile nature.

You're lucky to still be here xbl you seething mess. If you can't handle a different opinion without going on a series of meltdowns, you'd be better logging off.

You're lucky to still be here xbl you seething mess. If you can't handle a different opinion without going on a series of meltdowns, you'd be better logging off.

Thats not XBL, is it? :lol:

Lol says the Britnat troll who's been utterly desperate for me to be banned as I see through your lies.

I don't think you make the rules anyway, so aren't really in a position to say if I'm lucky or not.

Personally I think you're lucky they put up with someone who lives in a foreign country coming on here and trolling internal Scottish political debate every day but that's just my opinion.

Lol says the Britnat troll who's been utterly desperate for me to be banned as I see through your lies.

I don't think you make the rules anyway, so aren't really in a position to say if I'm lucky or not.

Personally I think you're lucky they put up with someone who lives in a foreign country coming on here and trolling internal Scottish political debate every day but that's just my opinion.

It's a general election xbl, across the whole of the UK. I have as much right to discuss it as you do. We're allowed to comment on constituencies other than our own.

It's a general election xbl, across the whole of the UK. I have as much right to discuss it as you do. We're allowed to comment on constituencies other than our own.

You're here every day trolling threads about Scottish politics. You're not Scottish and you don't live in Scotland.

Why would you care about a UK general election anyway? You oppose grouping people and aren't interested in national politics which you think is silly.

Archived