General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Still don't have a clue where my polling station is tbh. I've found out there's one relatively close to my flat which I presume it will be so just gonna head there and hope for the best.

Quick question: the table I'm looking at shows there's 5 different Station/Ballot Box Numbers at my polling place. Does that mean I'll have to check around each one until I find which one I'm registered at? I'm afraid of looking a right tit when I'm told I'm not on the list (up to 4 times).

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still don't have a clue where my polling station is tbh. I've found out there's one relatively close to my flat which I presume it will be so just gonna head there and hope for the best.

Quick question: the table I'm looking at shows there's 5 different Station/Ballot Box Numbers at my polling place. Does that mean I'll have to check around each one until I find which one I'm registered at? I'm afraid of looking a right tit when I'm told I'm not on the list (up to 4 times).

As long as you know your address you'll be fine mate.

Given all this uncertainty I've sent an e-mail to the queen saying that if no one else can form a majority then I am happy to take over as Prime Minister.

My queens speech will include:

The abolition of rain

The national football team will be 25% better

'Reality TV' to be abolished

Reunify east and west Germany and you have my vote.

He is SNP? PR scoop.

Did see his name in the football celeb rundown though...

http://tocasaid.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/football-celebs-vote-in-ge2015.html

Lee 'Elbows' McCulloch. Past the sell-by date footballer and vicious hardman of The Rangers FC. Even his own fans don't like him. Other fans detest him. Referees don't know he exists. He's not very popular. He must be a Lib Dem.

lee%2Bmcculloch%2Bvote%2Blib%2Bdem.png

Why does the Conservative party logo look like Michael J Fox's attempt at drawing a tree?

Bizarre isn't it? Especially since he's meant to be about to lose in Gordon. :1eye

Messi and Nicola Sturgeon should get married. Their offspring would be brilliant.

Nic is running rings around the Unionists fat and auld dinosaurs as it is.

Why does the Conservative party logo look like Michael J Fox's attempt at drawing a tree?

Your comment is disgusting and a clear dig at someone who suffers from parkinsons disease,ignorant git.

Archived