Alex Salmond In Kick-Ass Mode.

Ludo*1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet you come on here slabbering with rage about Salmond on almost a daily basis.

and you hold in high regard an utter failure of a man, who totally blew the best chance you will ever have in gaining independence. It should have been a walkover for the Yes campaign, it wasn't because of him. He was to this referendum, what Kinnock was to the 92 election

and you hold in high regard an utter failure of a man, who totally blew the best chance you will ever have in gaining independence. It should have been a walkover for the Yes campaign, it wasn't because of him. He was to this referendum, what Kinnock was to the 92 election

sounded like a seething mess,

Yip

• 2 weeks later...

Surely not?

:(

Salmond on Question Time tonight, thought he might be slowing the pace now and winding down his exposure after his humiliating defeat and now that wee Nicola is taking over at the helm, but no he's still hanging in there, lingering, festering, smouldering !!

Salmond on Question Time tonight, thought he might be slowing the pace now and winding down his exposure after his humiliating defeat and now that wee Nicola is taking over at the helm, but no he's still hanging in there, lingering, festering, smouldering !!

:lol: Seethe fest. I got slaughtered for saying that I had a feeling that people were beginning to get p**sed off with the complaining and non engagement approach by the SNP. It stacks up with the fact that they now have to try and appease parties who have completely different agendas to them. They'll split and scatter and within a few years, they'll be forgotten.

Really looking forward to that tonight mate. I think I'll have a beer ensuring that I don't spray it when he starts whinging debating :guinness

Salmond was on Question Time in Liverpool a few years back and was lauded by the audience.

I imagine it will be the same tonight.

Yep he was well received again tonight perhaps he should considering standing down there!

Yep he was well received again tonight perhaps he should considering standing down there!

He really should. There's absolutely no way I could see him mixing with the MSP class at holyrood. He is never there anyway and sweeps in and sweeps out like Darth Vader and his entourage. No way will you find hi at the canteen discussing last nights football with his peers. He will have to treat WM as his HoL as he has ruled it out. Something he probably regrets doing now that he has reached the end of the political road after a catastrophic gubbing in his own referendum.

On a side note, he looked a lot healthier last night. Its amazing what pressure can do to someone. The photo of him in the back of the ministerial car on the morning of the referendum count you could see what a broken, shattered man he was. Sobbing away on the back seat as his dreams crashed around him. Consoling himself with the mere five pensions he has troughed for himself off the public in a mediocre lifetime of politics.

Archived