Thomas Docherty blames SNP for Labour Council decision to shut Dunferm

GordieBoy80

Just when I thought the MP for my local area couldn't get any more loathsome he has posted on Facebook and Twitter that the SNP government chose not to save Pitcorthie Primary School in Dunfermline when the Labour run council voting 13-4 in favour of it closing.

Labour, Lib dem and Independent councillors all voted for closure while the 4 dissenters were all SNP.

Are you planning on ruining every thread on here? You'll need some help, I feel. In more ways than one.

My apologies. The one about the leader of a devolved government phoning into daytime radio stations within an organisation he led us to believe were against independence? The one where his followers claimed this was noble and intelligent? That one?

I'll refrain in future

My apologies. The one about the leader of a devolved government phoning into daytime radio stations within an organisation he led us to believe were against independence? The one where his followers claimed this was noble and intelligent? That one?

I'll refrain in future

Good lad go watch the trains saddo.

I'll refrain in future

We're all free to block you, obviously, but you might want to have a think about why you spend your time engaging in this shrill trolling. Especially when it has nothing do to with the thread, and you're likely to escalate into behaviour that will get you banned.

We're all free to block you, obviously, but you might want to have a think about why you spend your time engaging in this shrill trolling. Especially when it has nothing do to with the thread, and you're likely to escalate into behaviour that will get you banned.

Is that rule applicable to all posters?

I don't think he has any notion of just how unhinged he comes across as. A truly worrying individual.

Just when I thought the MP for my local area couldn't get any more loathsome he has posted on Facebook and Twitter that the SNP government chose not to save Pitcorthie Primary School in Dunfermline when the Labour run council voting 13-4 in favour of it closing.

Labour, Lib dem and Independent councillors all voted for closure while the 4 dissenters were all SNP.

Was the case appealed to the Scottish Government and they decided to not overturn the decision?

If so, he sort of has a point...

There was no legal basis for overturning the local authority decision.

The Scottish Government isn't a dictatorship.

Most reasonable people would see the rank hypocrisy in voting for one outcome then blaming your opponent for not breaking legal and procedural policy to overturn your decision.

The decision to close the school was that of the local council. The attempt to try and portray the SNP as the bad guys here is absolutely ludicrous and blatantly obvious to anyone with a developed brain.

Stay classy Labour.

Most reasonable people would see the rank hypocrisy in voting for one outcome then blaming your opponent for not breaking legal and procedural policy to overturn your decision.

The decision to close the school was that of the local council. The attempt to try and portray the SNP as the bad guys here is absolutely ludicrous and blatantly obvious to anyone with a developed brain.

Stay classy Labour.

Well done. A simple, clear and concise portrayal of what happened.

Stay classy Labour.

How long before one of the Trolls disputes this?

Scottish Nazi Party,Her Salmond.....etc

Never mind lads/lassies the NO bedfellows in England have us sussed better than we do "the Scots will bottle it there is no doubt about this we will then deal with Scotland" haven,t they been doing this for 300yrs,yet the NO,s celebrate as if they had acheived something really worthwhile,Joanne Lamont leading NO/Labour spokesperson had it right"Scots are genetically programmed not to make or take major decisions " well 2million of them anyhoo.Banterous being 1 are you proud Banterous so desperate to be well thought of by the English establishment/people when in reality they loath us and treat us with disdain/derision,squirming load of a---es.

Archived